Trumps approval rating jumps 7 points higher then Obama! Haha

Open borders lowers the worker class wages

Trump is gaining fast the worker class and the worker class is now seeing just how crooked the democrats have been in trying to lower their wages with open borders

Open borders lowers the worker class wages

Trump is gaining fast the worker class and the worker class is now seeing just how crooked the democrats have been in trying to lower their wages with open borders

but we dont have open borders -

what now ?

oh, I know ... how about giving Mexico 1 full year to clean up their act or we will slap a tariff on them .

~snort~

I'd like that link too please.
A link that Muller released the report?? Am I on another planet?
I believe nat asked for a link to the report.
Muel
Read Attorney General William Barr’s Summary of the Mueller Report

I'd rather wait and read the report that MUELLER wrote. The one with 400 pages of evidence, not 4 pages of a partisan hack's opinion of what it said.

And after that fails to make your twat tingle what will you move on to?

Now that Donald Trump has set permanent long-term damage to the country in motion by simultaneously cutting taxes and running the largest budget deficits in history, while tearing up all of the bi-lateral trade deals which made the United States the richest nation in the world, and started a tariff war with 7 other nations/blocks of nations, he has turned his attention to destroying your national security.

Firing all of the heads and deputy heads at Homeland Security is very worrisome, as is Trump's assault on health care. None of the government departments have department heads. If the United States were to be attacked by terrorists, or really anyone, at this point in time, there is no one to defend them.

Homeland Security does a whole lot more than just hand border security. It does security at all of the airports, and it is the first line of anti-terrorist action in the USA, or at least it was until Trump shut down Homeland Security's anti-terrorist unit because of their focus on right-wing terrorism at home. Trump wants right wing terrorists to continue to run amok in the USA.

While Americans squabble over left and right, Trump is destroying the very foundations of the success of your nation, and its security. The structures and institutions that have made your country wealthy, safe and moving forward, are now being dismantled, Department after Department is being taking apart and dismantled. State Department first, now DHS, Commerce is now on a mission to start trade wars the world over.

Muel

I'd rather wait and read the report that MUELLER wrote. The one with 400 pages of evidence, not 4 pages of a partisan hack's opinion of what it said.

And after that fails to make your twat tingle what will you move on to?

Now that Donald Trump has set permanent long-term damage to the country in motion by simultaneously cutting taxes and running the largest budget deficits in history, while tearing up all of the bi-lateral trade deals which made the United States the richest nation in the world, and started a tariff war with 7 other nations/blocks of nations, he has turned his attention to destroying your national security.

Firing all of the heads and deputy heads at Homeland Security is very worrisome, as is Trump's assault on health care. None of the government departments have department heads. If the United States were to be attacked by terrorists, or really anyone, at this point in time, there is no one to defend them.

Homeland Security does a whole lot more than just hand border security. It does security at all of the airports, and it is the first line of anti-terrorist action in the USA, or at least it was until Trump shut down Homeland Security's anti-terrorist unit because of their focus on right-wing terrorism at home. Trump wants right wing terrorists to continue to run amok in the USA.

While Americans squabble over left and right, Trump is destroying the very foundations of the success of your nation, and its security. The structures and institutions that have made your country wealthy, safe and moving forward, are now being dismantled, Department after Department is being taking apart and dismantled. State Department first, now DHS, Commerce is now on a mission to start trade wars the world over.

Solutions?

Because the CNN polls were so accurate, especially the day before the 2016 election when they gave Hillary a 97% chance of winning.

Had you graduated from junior high school, you too would know that pollsters poll PEOPLE, not electoral college votes....and since Hillary got THREE MILLION plus more votes, the legitimate pollsters were right on target.

(SPARE US the bullshit that the 3 million extra votes were from Nicaraguans.....LOL)
She won popular vote In 6 counties trump won the popular vote in 49 states.... mic drop
LOL

Really? Trump won 49 states? Or are you just crazy? :cuckoo:
Hey, 49 out of 57 is pretty good, don't you think?
^^^ a lunatic who thinks Hillary only won 8 states. :ack-1:

Is this a serious question lol
Muel
Is this a serious question lol

Well you can keep on waiting, bitch. You don't get to see shit.

Had you graduated from junior high school, you too would know that pollsters poll PEOPLE, not electoral college votes....and since Hillary got THREE MILLION plus more votes, the legitimate pollsters were right on target.

(SPARE US the bullshit that the 3 million extra votes were from Nicaraguans.....LOL)
She won popular vote In 6 counties trump won the popular vote in 49 states.... mic drop
LOL

What does that have to do with you idiotically claiming Hillary won only 8 states?

LOL

What does that have to do with you idiotically claiming Hillary won only 8 states?

That's easy. I didn't, you fucking moron.

LOL

Sure you did. Another imbecile claimed Hillary won only 1 state, with Trump winning 49. You chimed in he won 49 out of 57, leaving 8 for Hillary.

Sure you did. Another imbecile claimed Hillary won only 1 state, with Trump winning 49. You chimed in he won 49 out of 57, leaving 8 for Hillary.

You used both maths and logic...not very sporting of you.

Man, you are one desperate MF.

sarcasm
noun
sar·casm | \ ˈsär-ˌka-zəm \
Definition of sarcasm

1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain
2a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual
b : the use or language of sarcasm

Trump is now showing the worker class how crooked the democrats have been

Trump will win easily now

sarcasm
noun
Definition of sarcasm

1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain
2a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual

Doesn't matter if it was sarcasm or not, you still said Hillary won only 8 states. I know, I know, reality is a real bitch to you.

sarcasm
noun
Definition of sarcasm

Doesn't matter if it was sarcasm or not, you still said Hillary won only 8 states. I know, I know, reality is a real bitch to you.

She got her ass kicked pal

sarcasm
noun
Definition of sarcasm

She got her ass kicked pal
Well, sure, if winning by 80,000 votes out of more than 130 million cast is your idea of an ass-kicking. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back