Trump's 'America First' has ugly echoes from U.S. history

Your replies remind me of those old "Insult Bots" that made the rounds several years back..........."All noise... No Brains"
NRN
I will not waste my time with you any more...............bye bye

Trump reminds us of a very ugly period in US history.

Trump's America First has ugly echoes from U.S. history - CNN.com

It is extremely unfortunate that in his speech Wednesday outlining his foreign policy goals, Donald Trump chose to brand his foreign policy with the noxious slogan "America First," the name of the isolationist, defeatist, anti-Semitic national organization that urged the United States to appease Adolf Hitler.
<more>
Meh.

It's a simple slogan and I've heard others use it. If CNN wants to find ways to compare Trump to Hitler, I guess this will work.

Other than that, nothing to see here. Showing clips of what he actually says turns people off as it is.

It is extremely unfortunate that in his speech Wednesday outlining his foreign policy goals, Donald Trump chose to brand his foreign policy with the noxious slogan "America First," the name of the isolationist, defeatist, anti-Semitic national organization that urged the United States to appease Adolf Hitler.
<more>
Meh.

It's a simple slogan and I've heard others use it. If CNN wants to find ways to compare Trump to Hitler, I guess this will work.

Other than that, nothing to see here. Showing clips of what he actually says turns people off as it is.

The Media disagrees. THey think they have to make up shit like Trump is Hitler.

You sure they don't know something you don't?

Maybe deporting illegals and bringing back manufacturing jobs isn't as unpopular as you think.

<more>
Meh.

And posted with all due respect....
I see you do not know your history... Try reading up on some of the links I have provided so you can know of what you post

<more>
Meh.

I see you do not know your history... Try reading up on some of the links I have provided so you can know of what you post
I know the history, this isn't the first time I've seen this tedious, transparent attempt to indirectly equate Trump with Hitler.

Hardcore partisans on both sides just love to drag ol' Adolph into every last possible situation, which is why there is zero (0) reason to take them seriously.

I posted links to the history of the America First movement.........I never made the reference to Hitler......the history of the movement did... Let's use our head here friend and try to be less reactive

<more>
Meh.

I know the history, this isn't the first time I've seen this tedious, transparent attempt to indirectly equate Trump with Hitler.

Hardcore partisans on both sides just love to drag ol' Adolph into every last possible situation, which is why there is zero (0) reason to take them seriously.

a3BqnR8_700b.jpg

I think that is a tad over the line............as much as I dislike Mr. Trump the Hitler suggested association is not accurate and I personally find dishonest.......and contemptible

<more>
You're an ignoramus so you'll be surprised to learn that many reasonable people, conservatives and leftists, supported America First. Gerald Ford, JFK, Sargent Shriver, and Norman Thomas supported America First. What's the matter with insuring that American wars serve American interests?

Do you want more foolish meddling in the Mideast?

Check out: The Resurrection of "America First!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back