Trumpenstein planning to destroy Dodd Frank

The made up paranoia is getting to be absurd.

Watch the movie "The Big Short." Then come back and tell us we shouldn't be worried.

Or look at the Bush presidency and tell us we shouldn't be worried. Bush messed things up on multiple levels.

Bush?? Trump is not Bush. BTW did you keep your check Bush sent back to you after he went in office, or did you return it?

Watch the movie "The Big Short." Then come back and tell us we shouldn't be worried.

Or look at the Bush presidency and tell us we shouldn't be worried. Bush messed things up on multiple levels.

Bush?? Trump is not Bush. BTW did you keep your check Bush sent back to you after he went in office, or did you return it?

No, Trump isn't Bush. However the way things are going Trump could be worse than Bush. I didn't get a check from Bush.

No, Trump isn't Bush. However the way things are going Trump could be worse than Bush. I didn't get a check from Bush.

Everyone else in the country did. Was from tax cuts he made for the year before.

BTW I am NOT a Bush lover. At all.

Everyone else in the country did. Was from tax cuts he made for the year before.

Good for them. Is there a point to all of this?

Just that in general all your points in this thread are moot.

Oh god, you're trying to argue without arguing.

Possibly. I am tired of the arguing. That okay with you?

Then don't come on here. But at least you're honest. Well, I'll leave you to talk about nonsense. It's not my thing.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Then don't come on here. But at least you're honest. Well, I'll leave you to talk about nonsense. It's not my thing.

Unless Staff bans me or even asks me not to come here, I will come here. It is none of your business.

America, what have you done. The monster you have created is set to open pandora's box and release all the demons that plagued the middle class in bygone eras. Topping his nefarious agenda is an overhaul of Dodd-Frank. If he does, consumer protections will be gone and banks will be free to rob you blind in myriad ways once again. When the dominoes fall, don't blame the liberals or the progressives.. It was you RW idiots
who put a wolf in the hen house; and, he wasted no time in bringing in the rest of the pack!

Trump Planning Dodd-Frank Overhaul
Dodd Frank destroyed small businesses.

Of course, what brought me to this thread isn't so much the fact that you're blatantly wrong, and even backwards... but the fact that you seem to be mixing up Frankenstein and his monster in your signature and the title. Frankenstein was the doctor that created the monster that was made from corpse pieces... the monster had no name.

The way things are going?

They are not going at all - he has not even entered office yet. All this fear - it is really sad. I thought the right was supposed to be the party of fear mongering - clearly that was false.

The way things are going?

They are not going at all - he has not even entered office yet. All this fear - it is really sad. I thought the right was supposed to be the party of fear mongering - clearly that was false.

Yeah, he hasn't even entered office yet, and I'm getting the feeling that history is repeating itself. He's offered a nice meeting with the President of the Philippines, a guy who is blatantly going around getting people killed for no reason. Will Trump talk about Human Rights? No he won't. He doesn't care.

America, what have you done. The monster you have created is set to open pandora's box and release all the demons that plagued the middle class in bygone eras. Topping his nefarious agenda is an overhaul of Dodd-Frank. If he does, consumer protections will be gone and banks will be free to rob you blind in myriad ways once again. When the dominoes fall, don't blame the liberals or the progressives.. It was you RW idiots
who put a wolf in the hen house; and, he wasted no time in bringing in the rest of the pack!

Of course, what brought me to this thread isn't so much the fact that you're blatantly wrong, and even backwards... but the fact that you seem to be mixing up Frankenstein and his monster in your signature and the title. Frankenstein was the doctor that created the monster that was made from corpse pieces... the monster had no name.

Wrong, the monster was called.... Frankenstien's monster. :D

Wrong, the monster was called.... Frankenstien's monster. :D
People called it that because it had no name.

It will be okay. Really. :itsok:

Yeah, just pray you have a fixed mortgage on your house... and if you don't pray that your mortgage doesn't get sold by your bank to another bank that wants to raise you interest rates to a point you can never pay your house off.

Anyone with any sense will abandon their bank and start seeking to refinance their mortgages with a credit union.

Which is it?

Trump, or Stein?
Whichever is the bigger monster. I coined th

Which is it?

Trump, or Stein?

Donald Trump was a creep before his rise to the presidency but people like you made him a monster when you gave him power to destroy. And given his Rasputin like power over millions like you, he can do anything and you won't care.
His agenda is the destruction of all social contracts the democrats have painstakingly constructed with average Americans. Hence I thought the name Trumpenstein was an appropriate moniker to describe not only Trump's presidency but the entire social apparatus supporting him.

Forum List

Back