Trumped-Up Rallies Are Now Confirmed Public Health Hazards!

The most recent rally on the White House lawn was not about limited crowd size--3 to 10, maximum two hours! The most recent evidence is that the Trumped-Up rallies are health hazards, even at the expense of orderly administration and government.

And so it is being noticed. An outdoor rally at the Biden campaign is about new tech uses of the internet That includes new uses of TV. That includes even social media generally. Attendees stand in designated spots. Outdoor classrooms space the attenders in breezy settings.

The messages delivered are shown to matter!

Consider even the "Social Distance" matter about the number of justices on the Supreme Court. In 1936 there were nine, US Population barely 100 mil. or so. In 2020, the number of justice on the Supreme Court is still nine. The US population, now: Is approaching 350 mil. There is clearly less access to judicial remedy.

Access to justice issues have even spilled into the streets over the summer.

So not too many issues stand in the way of a Biden-Harris Landslide: A Social Distancing matter, supported.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(The Red State pastoral message continues: Matt 25: 14-30!)
They want the "freedom" and "liberty" to infect themselves, their loved ones, their co-workers, and any other innocent victims who make the mistake of coming near them, dammit! That's Ammmurica!

USA! USA! USA!
Why you guys spout your scientifically logical sputum when you live your lives so much less scientifically logical spreading diseases much more then the deplorables is never answered. This virus has been turned into a political weapon by the Progs. And the Prog Party comes first over the people.

They want the "freedom" and "liberty" to infect themselves, their loved ones, their co-workers, and any other innocent victims who make the mistake of coming near them, dammit! That's Ammmurica!

USA! USA! USA!

I think grown men and women have a right to assess their own risk. As someone who has typically expressed libertarian views over the years you have participated here, I'm rather surprised that you don't.

I have never met a libertarian who makes fun of and belittles American freedoms.

Mac is playing with something not good, and not sincere.
Um, I'm not a Libertarian.

Holy crap.

USA! USA! USA!

I think grown men and women have a right to assess their own risk. As someone who has typically expressed libertarian views over the years you have participated here, I'm rather surprised that you don't.
My issue with this attitude isn't about the role or size or scope of government, in one direction or the other. It's about the destructive, tribal influence and power of ideology. It robs a person of their ability to see outside their little world.

I definitely have some Libertarian impulses, but they're not absolute, because life isn't absolute. I'm a psychotic advocate for freedom of expression, but I'm willing to make grudging exceptions for things like yelling FIRE in a crowded theater or BOMB in an airport.

This dude cannot speak with clarity to save his fucking life....Every single thing he says is open ended and ambiguous...FUCK MAC, GROW A PAIR!

The Supreme Court "Enhancement" addresses the major "Injustice" evidence that prompted any violence and kidnappings, assaults by domestic terrorist types: On public buildings.

Your type can always find an excuse for "violence, kidnappings, assaults, etc. YOU are the problem not the number of SCOTUS justices. Take your bullshit somewhere else.

USA! USA! USA!

My issue with this attitude isn't about the role or size or scope of government, in one direction or the other. It's about the destructive, tribal influence and power of ideology. It robs a person of their ability to see outside their little world.

I definitely have some Libertarian impulses, but they're not absolute, because life isn't absolute. I'm a psychotic advocate for freedom of expression, but I'm willing to make grudging exceptions for things like yelling FIRE in a crowded theater or BOMB in an airport.

This dude cannot speak with clarity to save his fucking life....Every single thing he says is open ended and ambiguous...FUCK MAC, GROW A PAIR!
Absolutely!

USA! USA! USA!

Is there ANYONE who believes in freedom of speech who believes yelling fire or bomb should be allowed?

I have never heard that person, nor is such ridiculous bullshit part of the definition. What a straw man. Just say what you believe, you believe government should be able to lockdown anything it deems fit in a pandemic situation, because people are too dumb to look out for themselves and will be purposely spreading the virus as if it was a token.

But father Biden is so much smarter, he knows who to lockdown and what to do. For sure this power will never be abused to make Biden family rich, ever...

Last edited:
The national population of USA, 1936, was closer to 100 mil. The national population of USA, 2020, is closer to the 350 mil. There were 9 Supreme Court Justices in 1936. There are 9 Supreme Court Justices in 2020.

Stress happens.

The national population of USA, 1936, was closer to 100 mil. The national population of USA, 2020, is closer to the 350 mil. There were 9 Supreme Court Justices in 1936. There are 9 Supreme Court Justices in 2020.

Stress happens.

But then, why is it the LEFTISTS that are pressuring to expand the courts, and not the court itself?

Don't be ridiculous. Packing the court equals civil war and that won't be negotiated.

Illiterate Norman poster shows the Trumped-Up hate and contempt for the Constitution, like the entire remaining semblance of the GOP. The court size is a Congressional Matter. Senator Biden was a Judiciary expert, for example.

Article III

"The judicial Power of the United States, shall be vested in one supreme Court, and in such inferior Courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behaviour, and shall, at stated Times, receive for their Services, a Compensation, which shall not be diminished during their Continuance in Office."

The size has been increased in the past, called, "Precedent."

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!

Article III

"The judicial Power of the United States, shall be vested in one supreme Court, and in such inferior Courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behaviour, and shall, at stated Times, receive for their Services, a Compensation, which shall not be diminished during their Continuance in Office."

The size has been increased in the past, called, "Precedent."

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!

Yes, thanks for admitting to being extremist.

These are the people behind Joe Biden. Far left anti-American extremists.

See Norman illiterate poster of the Trumped-Up Brand! Article III is USA. Biden is leading in USA.

See Norman illiterate poster of the Trumped-Up Brand! Article III is USA. Biden is leading in USA.

He is seriously leading among the communists and far left extremists - no one can deny that.

He is not leading among Americans. If you don't vote for Trump, you aren't an American.

He is seriously leading among the communists and far left extremists - no one can deny that.

He is not leading among Americans. If you don't vote for Trump, you aren't an American.
Lying again & again?
Why would Republicans support a communist?
Many Republicans that are anti-Trump support Biden, because Biden is much more rational and experienced on the international stage then Trump, who kisses Putin‘s ass.

Lying again & again?
Many Republicans that are anti-Trump support Biden, because Biden is much more rational and experienced on the international stage then Trump, who kisses Putin‘s ass.

Because they are traitors and morons. They want to expand the government powers to make themselves rich. They are in the cult of Lucifer.

USA! USA! USA!

It's about the destructive, tribal influence and power of ideology.

As he promptly throws in with one of the tribes.

Physician, heal thyself.

tenor.gif

Lying again & again?

Because they are traitors and morons. They want to expand the government powers to make themselves rich. They are in the cult of Lucifer.
Cult of Lucifer? YOU are the one in a cult — of fantasy.

USA! USA! USA!

It's about the destructive, tribal influence and power of ideology.

As he promptly throws in with one of the tribes.

Physician, heal thyself.

tenor.gif

So... which of the party is more in bed with "power ideology"...

Yup, the one Mac always votes for. And the power ideology happens to be utterly anti-American.

Forum List

Back