Trump WINS Again!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Thank you for voting!
Businessman Donald Trump 73.59% (27,009 votes)

U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida 14.7% (5,395 votes)

Ohio Gov. John Kasich 4.87% (1,786 votes)

U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas 3.87% (1,422 votes)

I don't know. 1.95% (714 votes)

Retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson 1.02% (376 votes)

Total Votes: 36,702
Comments (74)[email protected]. Follow her on Twitter@SusanKLivio. Find NJ.com Politics on Facebook.

73% say Trump won. THAT is one awesome number.
Poll: Who won the CNN debate? How did Trump do in the Houston Republican debate?

Thank you for voting!

Comments (74)[email protected]. Follow her on Twitter@SusanKLivio. Find NJ.com Politics on Facebook.

Poll: Who won the CNN debate? How did Trump do in the Houston Republican debate?

Dang, I've only seen a few parts of it but the parts I've seen Rubio and Cruz looked real desperate and Trump had them rattle sweating..

• Banned
Thank you for voting!

Dang, I've only seen a few parts of it but the parts I've seen Rubio and Cruz looked real desperate and Trump had them rattle sweating..
It IS the first poll so it will flex BUT it would have to flex downward 40 points just to show the others having a chance. Odds on it going down 40 points? NOT much of a chance.
The liberal butt hurt here will be heard for miles.

Thank you for voting!

It IS the first poll so it will flex BUT it would have to flex downward 40 points just to show the others having a chance. Odds on it going down 40 points? NOT much of a chance.

If I was a liberal and stuck with Hillary, I'd most definitely be butt hurt.

I'm watching Cruz being interviewed, it seems Trump owns his brain and he seems to forget that the voters make the choices/judgement on candidates. His desperation level almost makes me pity him.

• Banned
Thank you for voting!

If I was a liberal and stuck with Hillary, I'd most definitely be butt hurt.
That debate was in Texas. Trump has a real shot and a good one of taking Texas. He takes Florida and I think he will and follows with Texas? Look out Hillary, your ass kicking is on its way.

Thank you for voting!

Hillary will make him look stupid. She won't allow him to get away without talking some policy. She is a much better debater, despite her shrill voice, than any of these Republicans.

I'm watching Cruz being interviewed, it seems Trump owns his brain and he seems to forget that the voters make the choices/judgement on candidates. His desperation level almost makes me pity him.
Pity him AFTER Texas, its to soon to pity him yet.
Where are those pesky liberal threads? Are they busy looking for tall buildings?

Last edited:
Thank you for voting!

Hillary will make him look stupid. She won't allow him to get away without talking some policy. She is a much better debater, despite her shrill voice, than any of these Republicans.
Obvious sarcasm.

Thank you for voting!

After super Tuesday he can shift to policy while she is still fighting with Bernie. She will be plenty busy.

Thank you for voting!

Hillary is far to corrupt to last with Trump in a debate. She doesn't even have the guts for a Fox interview or debate.

Thank you for voting!

Obvious sarcasm.
Yeah, Hillary debating smarts during her email issue.
NOT BRIGHT.
Hillary arguing women's issues after Bill.
DOWN RIGHT STUPID.

Thank you for voting!

Obvious sarcasm.
Yeah, Hillary debating smarts during her email issue.
NOT BRIGHT.
Hillary arguing women's issues after Bill.
DOWN RIGHT STUPID.

Hillary can hardly raise a crowd to make a speech, then when she does, she's like a squeaky Hitler on steroids.

(she probably has a tiny penis)

Once when Trump was talking, Rubio and Cruz were jabbering away. All 3 were talking at once and Trump turned to Cruz and said, "Shut up" , then turned back to Rubio. I laughed so hard I almost broke a rib.

That debate was in Texas. Trump has a real shot and a good one of taking Texas. He takes Florida and I think he will and follows with Texas?
No, Trump would take Texas this Tuesday and the follow up with Florida and Ohio later in March, the 15th I think.

Forum List

Back