trump will win the popular vote libs

So, that means if Trump wins the popular vote but would lose
cuz he doesn't have the EC vote, the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact
would go into effect to give him the win.....LOL LOL LOL

Fox is pissing me off. There are 7 states that Trump for sure won, and they will not call them including Florida which 98% of the votes are counted, and Trump is up by 4%.

Meanwhile they called all The West Coast States for Biden, and the polls just barely closed.

Trump has The National Popular Vote right now over Biden so far by 3 Million.

If I go to bed, wake up tomorrow and see a bunch of crooked bullshit, I am going to be pissed.

Fox is pissing me off. There are 7 states that Trump for sure won, and they will not call them including Florida which 98% of the votes are counted, and Trump is up by 4%.

Meanwhile they called all The West Coast States for Biden, and the polls just barely closed.

If I go to bed, wake up tomorrow and see a bunch of crooked bullshit, I am going to be pissed.

They called Florida.

Well, I think the "call" is based on analytics that goes beyond the current vote count.

remember thats what really matters?

Actually what I would love to see is Trump easily winning the EC, and losing the popular vote. That would put this on steroids.

Screaming .jpeg

Forum List

Back