Trump will win GOP nomination

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
Against all odds, the 'Summer of Trump" has not ended. He's not fading, He's getting stronger.

Nobody on the GOP side can beat him. Not Carson. Not Rubio. Not Bush. Not Cruz. Nobody can beat him. (that goes for the Democrats too- he will decimate hiLIARy or the Crackpot).

Donald Trump will be the GOP nominee.

Mark it in your books folks.....

The odds that Donald Trump wins the Republican presidential nomination are going up.

Eighty-one percent of Republican insiders say the likelihood that Trump becomes their party’s nominee is more today than it was a month ago, and 79 percent of Democrats said the same. That’s according to the POLITICO Caucus, our weekly bipartisan survey of top strategists, operatives and activists in the early-voting states of Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada.

Insiders: Trump nomination looking more likely

Against all odds, the 'Summer of Trump" has not ended. He's not fading, He's getting stronger.

Nobody on the GOP side can beat him. Not Carson. Not Rubio. Not Bush. Not Cruz. Nobody can beat him. (that goes for the Democrats too- he will decimate hiLIARy or the Crackpot).

The odds that Donald Trump wins the Republican presidential nomination are going up.

Eighty-one percent of Republican insiders say the likelihood that Trump becomes their party’s nominee is more today than it was a month ago, and 79 percent of Democrats said the same. That’s according to the POLITICO Caucus, our weekly bipartisan survey of top strategists, operatives and activists in the early-voting states of Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada.

I doubt it and think it'll be Rubio, but I hope you're right. President Hillary would be very entertaining.

Trump as the best the GOOPers have to offer... :rofl:

Most entertaining election year within my lifetime...

might want to check his numbers in Iowa. He lost 8 points and Carson gained 7, now leading Trump. But I do hope he gets the nomination. He'll lose the election for the GOP faster than Palin did.

here

Iowa Poll: Carson surges to 9-point lead; Trump slides

I think Donald will probably get the nomination, too. But I simply don't understand Carson's popularity.

Surgeons are vain-glorious narcissists, which describe politicians, too. But surgeons are not used to anyone arguing with them much less questioning them. They have an altered since of reality because of the god-like syndrome. They are used to getting the A team for a crew once they win the coveted 6:30 - 7:30 AM operating room slot. They are used to everyone getting very quiet when they walk into the waiting room to talk to the family. They are not conditioned for press conferences or criticism. I just simply don't get the Carson popularity. Once the heat gets turned up I don't expect Carson to endure. Trump is much more used to the fray and public criticism.

I think Donald will probably get the nomination, too. But I simply don't understand Carson's popularity.

Carson, Trump, and Fiorina are the anybody-but-another-Bush-or-another-Clinton demographic. Simple as that.

might want to check his numbers in Iowa. He lost 8 points and Carson gained 7, now leading Trump. But I do hope he gets the nomination. He'll lose the election for the GOP faster than Palin did.

here

Iowa Poll: Carson surges to 9-point lead; Trump slides

Caucus Members are paid off shills; meaningless.

when it comes to foreign policy, I'm curious to see who the Right accepts because Trump and Carson simply don't have any experience at any level.

Carson's got the Jesus walked with dinosaur's vote. So long as he has the money to keep going, he'll draw his share. But, bible thumpers never give enough to keep a guy in the race.

Surgeons are vain-glorious narcissists, which describe politicians, too. But surgeons are not used to anyone arguing with them much less questioning them. They have an altered since of reality because of the god-like syndrome. They are used to getting the A team for a crew once they win the coveted 6:30 - 7:30 AM operating room slot. They are used to everyone getting very quiet when they walk into the waiting room to talk to the family. They are not conditioned for press conferences or criticism. I just simply don't get the Carson popularity. Once the heat gets turned up I don't expect Carson to endure. Trump is much more used to the fray and public criticism.
I agree, in general, with what you're saying but I think the attraction is that he's not part of the political establishment. PS, thanks for being civil.

Carson, Trump, and Fiorina are the anybody-but-another-Bush-or-another-Clinton demographic. Simple as that.

Except Carly has taken a precipitous drop (since she admitted she waited 5 years to pay her last elections staff in CA) and Carson has made gains.

Except Carly has taken a precipitous drop (since she admitted she waited 5 years to pay her last elections staff in CA) and Carson has made gains.
I think Fiorina's mistake was focusing too much on the fact she's a woman (in addition to what you said).

I agree, in general, with what you're saying but I think the attraction is that he's not part of the political establishment. PS, thanks for being civil.

You're welcome. So out of the field of 14-15 (lost count) you've got Carson, Trump and Fiorina who are not established pols. Yep, a quick refresher search shows indeed that that is still the wheat that separates from the chaff.

Speaking of chaff, Lincoln Chaffee withdrew from the Dem race today and there was one sigh that was heard from a crowd of about five people off camera.

when it comes to foreign policy, I'm curious to see who the Right accepts because Trump and Carson simply don't have any experience at any level.

:rofl:

Obama's FP has been "leading from his behind" for almost 8 years....were you worried about his complete lack of experience in 2008?

Forum List

Back