Trump White House blocks CNN, NYT, LA Times, Politico and others from media briefing

There goes our 1st amendment rights, whats next?
Horseshit, flake. No one is preventing them from speaking. Trump is exercising his free speech to speak to whom he wishes - which ain't fake news agencies. Pay back is a bitch.
Controlling and demonizing the free press is the kind of democracy you applaud? Think about it. If you love America, why? Our freedoms? Doesn't sound like it.

They aren't being controlled. They are being ignored because all they are is the propaganda arm of the DNC. Your days of controlling the media are over. Fake News Agencies will simply be ignored out of existence.

If you think that the American people trust the Trump administration and Breitbart your out of you mind.

Americans trust the MSM far more than any of the fake news agencies you ascribe to.

This is another losing battle for the Trump administration.
One more in a series of losing battles. No wonder republican congressmen will not hold town hall meetings

Horseshit, flake. No one is preventing them from speaking. Trump is exercising his free speech to speak to whom he wishes - which ain't fake news agencies. Pay back is a bitch.
Controlling and demonizing the free press is the kind of democracy you applaud? Think about it. If you love America, why? Our freedoms? Doesn't sound like it.
it's better than the shite that has been coming out of CNN and MSNBC. they had ample opportunity to reign in their fake agenda, and failed. so they are fired.

Controlling and demonizing the free press is the kind of democracy you applaud?
There is a BIG difference between 'Foreign-Owned, bias, Liberal Propaganda Arm of the DNC' and 'Press'...
Nope you are wrong,

NO, snowflake...I am NOT! The fact that you KNOW I am right frightens you, which makes you protest and object so much. :p
Tell us your reaction if Obama had done the same.

NEVER question the Press' lies! You un-American Rube!
Why does Trump hate the press? because the press is calling him on his outrageous lies! Trump says something that is demonstrably untrue. Then, when this is pointed out, he cries "fake news" "alternative facts"!

Meanwhile, the dedicated partisans who fail to see that the emperor is, indeed, without clothes, rallies to his indefensible side and chimes along with the idiot that the press is lying.

All the while, our basic freedom of a free press is being eroded by an amateur, a petulant game show host with no statesmanlike qualities. And we're all supposed to skip along merrily with this subversion of America.

They aren't being controlled. They are being ignored because all they are is the propaganda arm of the DNC. Your days of controlling the media are over. Fake News Agencies will simply be ignored out of existence.

If you think that the American people trust the Trump administration and Breitbart your out of you mind.

Americans trust the MSM far more than any of the fake news agencies you ascribe to.

I saw a poll the other day that showed more people believed the WH over the LSM.
While I understand polls are bullshit, still makes me wonder if you just shit that out of your ass.

I saw a poll the other day that showed more people believed the WH over the LSM.
While I understand polls are bullshit, still makes me wonder if you just shit that out of your ass.
Does the poll have a name, or was it just in your dreams?

NEVER question the Press' lies! You un-American Rube!
Why does Trump hate the press? because the press is calling him on his outrageous lies! Trump says something that is demonstrably untrue. Then, when this is pointed out, he cries "fake news" "alternative facts"!

Meanwhile, the dedicated partisans who fail to see that the emperor is, indeed, without clothes, rallies to his indefensible side and chimes along with the idiot that the press is lying.

All the while, our basic freedom of a free press is being eroded by an amateur, a petulant game show host with no statesmanlike qualities. And we're all supposed to skip along merrily with this subversion of America.
Trump lies! Get some new material
Everyoen knows this. Everyone also knows those people kicked out have been gargling bullshit for months.

If Obama had blocked CNN, NYT, LA Times, Politico and others from media briefing?!

I would have laughed my ass off, THEN I would have applauded him for shutting out those FAKE News, All-In orgs....but we both know Barry would NEVER have done that. :p

If Obama had blocked CNN, NYT, LA Times, Politico and others from media briefing?!

I would have laughed my ass off, THEN I would have applauded him for shutting out those FAKE News, All-In orgs....but we both know Barry would NEVER have done that. :p
and if it has been Fox and Breitbart, would you have said anything?

and if it has been Fox and Breitbart, would you have said anything?
If Fox and Briebart had been caught as often / as much as those Fake News / All-In media I would not have complained.

Forum List

Back