Trump WH intentionally leaked Rosenstein story to distract from penis SCOTUS Pic

Lol

Lollololllol

Lolololol lolllololllolllollll

Lolololol lolllololllolllollll llllollololooll

I know.

But just one Q,

Penis?

Ooooohh. Penis.

Ahaa....ahahhahhaaahhaaa.

That's fabulous. Thank you.

You can see distractions by Trump, but can’t see them when used by the DNCMSM and the D party.

Why?

Trump is giving Kavenaugh pointers on how to handle sexual assault allegations

1. Blame the victim
2. Deny, Deny, Deny

I knew it.

Fox News host suggests White House lied about Rosenstein to distract from Kavanaugh rape allegations

Typical Trump. Tell all your dog fans -- Look, Squirrel!!

Trump leaks on himself more than anyone under him. Distract, distract, distract...

Wag the Dogs.

No matter how desperately, poignantly, or obsequiously you on the radical Left beg your dark child eating god to save recreational abortion, to remove DT from the White House and to usher in a new postmodern anti-truth age, those entreaties shall never bear the fruit you desire.

I knew it.

Trump leaks on himself more than anyone under him. Distract, distract, distract...

Wag the Dogs.

No matter how desperately, poignantly, or obsequiously you on the radical Left beg your dark child eating god to save recreational abortion, to remove DT from the White House and to usher in a new postmodern anti-truth age, those entreaties shall never bear the fruit you desire.

1. Blame the victim
2. Deny, Deny, Deny
No one has blamed the "victim" in fact we are still waiting to hear her complaint....if she really was a victim she would be in DC already....did you know this California liar has been in NY all last week?...no you didn't because you watch fake news and only get the part of any story that they want you to get....

1. Blame the victim
2. Deny, Deny, Deny
No one has blamed the "victim" in fact we are still waiting to hear her complaint....if she really was a victim she would be in DC already....did you know this California liar has been in NY all last week?...no you didn't because you watch fake news and only get the part of any story that they want you to get....

Is there something wrong with being in NY?

1. Blame the victim
2. Deny, Deny, Deny

My God you scum play games....Let's see America hater, isn't NY a hop skip and a jump form DC?

I knew it.

Fox News host suggests White House lied about Rosenstein to distract from Kavanaugh rape allegations

Wag the Dogs.

Even better he leaked it to that newspaper he says he hates so much. The New York Times. The paper he says is fake news.

LOL.

I mean he's really playing his followers big time.

You can't make this stuff up.

1. Blame the victim
2. Deny, Deny, Deny

My God you scum play games....Let's see America hater, isn't NY a hop skip and a jump form DC?

Thanks for that geography lesson. Was there a point to it? Is calling anyone scum allowable in this forum?

I knew it.

Wag the Dogs.
Huh? A news host speculates on this, and it’s 100% true? If I’m in the whithouse, by all means keep eyes on the kavanaugh spectacle. According to huff post poll, only 25% of women and 28% of men believe Fords accusations. The left is not going to look good if they remain on this path with evidence this weak.

Forum List

Back