Trump wants to know where Hillarys indictment is after Roger Stone arrest

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump Wants To Know Where Hillary’s Indictment Is After Roger Stone’s Arrest
President Donald Trump responded Saturday to news of his confidant Roger Stone’s Friday indictment with a list of Democrats and justice officials he wants to see in trouble for alleged lying.
-------------------------------------------------------

Good, I hope he take Clinton and drags that pos cyka through the mud and added spikes this two bit bitch!
She's harmed more people than her sheep want to believe truth hurts denying it still doesn't change the fact of all that has happened and she covered it up so did her bitch Obama.

If only he had the power to order the DOJ to appoint a special investigator/prosecutor. If only...

I guess ya’ll will just have to wait for a Republican president.

Red meat for Trump suckers. Answers to his dopey questions and wishful bullcrap are only a phone call away.

Pelosi is almost as soulless as Hillary

hillarycrooked.jpg

Trump Wants To Know Where Hillary’s Indictment Is After Roger Stone’s Arrest
President Donald Trump responded Saturday to news of his confidant Roger Stone’s Friday indictment with a list of Democrats and justice officials he wants to see in trouble for alleged lying.
-------------------------------------------------------

Good, I hope he take Clinton and drags that pos cyka through the mud and added spikes this two bit bitch!
She's harmed more people than her sheep want to believe truth hurts denying it still doesn't change the fact of all that has happened and she covered it up so did her bitch Obama.
"Denying what"? What a retarded thread.

Forum List

Back