Trump wants to kill drug dealers....I think its a good idea....

Backwards demorats..Love abortion and psycho pharma drugs (which was the cause of many shootings) but hate guns, go figure the hypocrisy.
I don't know where you get the idea that Democrats "love" psycho pharma drugs anymore than anyone else who needs them -or-
any evidence that they were the cause of many shootings?
I had not heard anything like that before.
Everyone loves big Pharma, including republicans, they make pockets nice and fat with rolls of dough.

Backwards demorats..Love abortion and psycho pharma drugs (which was the cause of many shootings) but hate guns, go figure the hypocrisy.
I don't know where you get the idea that Democrats "love" psycho pharma drugs anymore than anyone else who needs them -or-
Everyone loves big Pharma, including republicans, they make pockets nice and fat with rolls of dough.
/——/ I love big pharma because they saved my infant daughter’s life with a new antibiotic but I never made much on pharma stocks.

Okay. If you are one of those folks who shuns all drugs and vaccines and just trusts to God or chance to heal you, good luck with that. Otherwise you are just talking smack about an industry that saves lives and makes them better in a million ways. They take advantage and make way too much profit from it, but this is a capitalist country and I don't know how you control that without controlling the industry.

Backwards republicans hate abortions but would be the first to snatch food out the mouths of poor children, hate psycho drugs, but got no issues using their disability checks to purchase the shit, love guns, and always the fuckin target of the very guns they love......go figure the hypocrisy, yes!!

Okay. If you are one of those folks who shuns all drugs and vaccines and just trusts to God or chance to heal you, good luck with that. Otherwise you are just talking smack about an industry that saves lives and makes them better in a million ways. They take advantage and make way too much profit from it, but this is a capitalist country and I don't know how you control that without controlling the industry.
I'm against the fact that the democrats blame guns instead of looking into the mental health issues caused by pharmaceuticals.

Stupid. Opioid traffic came before doctors and pharma and will outlive them if both disappeared tomorrow. Crucify the traffickers butt naked and upside-down as in the original Roman crucifixions.

Backwards republicans hate abortions but would be the first to snatch food out the mouths of poor children, hate psycho drugs, but got no issues using their disability checks to purchase the shit, love guns, and always the fuckin target of the very guns they love......go figure the hypocrisy, yes!!
/----/ WOWZA 4 Strawman arguments wrapped up in one post. A new record for USMB.
catch a democrat.jpg

I'm against the fact that the democrats blame guns instead of looking into the mental health issues caused by pharmaceuticals.
I'm still waiting for some evidence/any evidence that the drugs have been to blame for many shootings.

I'm still waiting for some evidence/any evidence that the drugs have been to blame for many shootings.
There are plenty of resources online that can enlighten you on this topic.
Here is one of thousands of articles linked to big Phrama: Every mass shooting over last 20 years has one thing in common... and it's not guns

Forum List

Back