The spin is on at Fix News.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
How a small business benefitted from the Republican tax plan

President Trump touts economic boom of first year in White House. Joseph's Lite Cookies gave employees raises as a result of tax reform.
I have yet to see one news story of ordinary tax payers who don't own business's, who get up to go to work every single day, one story about how this tax plan has helped them....as a matter of fact, it didn't!!
/----/ Ahhhhh Poor little buttsore,
According to new New York Times poll conducted by SurveyMonkey in early February, a majority of Americans now approve of the tax law signed by President Trump in December. There is little mystery as to why. As of February 21, no fewer than 400 companies have announced worker bonuses, raises, or 401(k) boosts as a result of tax cuts, according to the nonprofit Americans for Tax Reform.
The Council of Economic Advisers estimates the impact of tax reform could be more than $4,000 annually for the average American family—and that only accounts for reforms on the business tax side.
Reagan tax cuts.jpg

President Trump touts economic boom of first year in White House. Joseph's Lite Cookies gave employees raises as a result of tax reform.
I have yet to see one news story of ordinary tax payers who don't own business's, who get up to go to work every single day, one story about how this tax plan has helped them....as a matter of fact, it didn't!!

It helps multinationals. Imagine when a multi-national doubles its profits due to paying less tax, and then the other companies are going to have to compete with that.

It appears you didn't comprehend the (thanks, I liked it) video... and most successful small business owners work far more than 40 hrs. a week and put up with a lot more crap than even you can imagine .. obviously.

Last edited:

It helps multinationals. Imagine when a multi-national doubles its profits due to paying less tax, and then the other companies are going to have to compete with that.
/----/
FLASHBACK: Pelosi Praised Obama’s $40 Payroll Tax Cut But Calls $1,000 Bonuses ‘Crumbs’
FLASHBACK: Pelosi Praised Obama’s $40 Payroll Tax Cut But Calls $1,000 Bonuses ‘Crumbs’

• Banned

According to new New York Times poll conducted by SurveyMonkey in early February, a majority of Americans now approve of the tax law signed by President Trump in December. There is little mystery as to why. As of February 21, no fewer than 400 companies have announced worker bonuses, raises, or 401(k) boosts as a result of tax cuts, according to the nonprofit Americans for Tax Reform.
The Council of Economic Advisers estimates the impact of tax reform could be more than $4,000 annually for the average American family—and that only accounts for reforms on the business tax side.
View attachment 182044
Let me tell you about about a bonus vs a pay raise...most of the companies giving out bonus are to top level employees and leaders. Its a one time deal...meanwhile the ladies that serve you coffee, clean out your office, works in the office down stairs, the work in the hospitals cleaning up after patients, the guy delivers the paper, us little people, we ain't getting shit, ain't saw shit and what little dollars we see, are enough for a star bucks cup of coffee.

For the last and final time we've tried this shit....Trickle down has never worked, will never work and isn't working now. How many fuckin times do we have to try this shit?? In fact, in a 1999 analysis of six tax changes since 1922, University of Chicago economist Austan Goolsbee found that it was quite unlikely the government would raise more revenue that would offset increasing deficits by cutting marginal tax rates below where they are now. Showering even more money on the rich does not inspire the middle class to work harder; it simply increases economic inequality.

View attachment 182044
Let me tell you about about a bonus vs a pay raise...most of the companies giving out bonus are to top level employees and leaders. Its a one time deal...meanwhile the ladies that serve you coffee, clean out your office, works in the office down stairs, the work in the hospitals cleaning up after patients, the guy delivers the paper, us little people, we ain't getting shit, ain't saw shit and what little dollars we see, are enough for a star bucks cup of coffee.

For the last and final time we've tried this shit....Trickle down has never worked, will never work and isn't working now. How many fuckin times do we have to try this shit?? In fact, in a 1999 analysis of six tax changes since 1922, University of Chicago economist Austan Goolsbee found that it was quite unlikely the government would raise more revenue that would offset increasing deficits by cutting marginal tax rates below where they are now. Showering even more money on the rich does not inspire the middle class to work harder; it simply increases economic inequality.
laughing.gif

View attachment 182044

View attachment 182054
/-----/ Its a one time deal../ Really? I worked for fortune 50 companies for over 30 years and I received bonuses all the time, sometimes quarterly sometime annually.

Forum List

Back