Trump wants to kill drug dealers....I think its a good idea....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
But is Trump willing to start with DOCTORS....WHO KILL MORE PEOPLE WITH OVER DOSES OF PX THAN ANYBODY!! There would be no OPIOD crisis if it wasn't for doctors.

I worry a little, since most drug dealers around here are addicts trying to make a buck to feed their habit. Not all of them, but how do you sort 'em out? Or maybe he wants to kill the addicts, too.

The Democrats are trying to prevent controlling border crossings.(wall)
These Dirty Dems are helping the Mexican Drug Cartels poison America's youth.

• Banned
I worry a little, since most drug dealers around here are addicts trying to make a buck to feed their habit. Not all of them, but how do you sort 'em out? Or maybe he wants to kill the addicts, too.
LOLOL.....truth be told, Trump could give a rats ass about the dealers, the abusers, drugs itself. The only thing that fat mf' gives a fuck about are the mindless minions that show up at his Klan rallies to champion the pig and his bullshit. He's fuckin clown, end of story.

• Banned
Since you and your kind are huge beneficiaries of drugs in this country, you should thank God for dem's....loser ass ho

A dealer is a dealer, this shit works it's way to children which leads to more addicts.

Since you and your kind are huge beneficiaries of drugs in this country, you should thank God for dem's....loser ass ho
What I laughed at heartily is back in the 1990's when they started the whole bullshit programs at schools to make them "drug free", have rallies and cops lecturing and provoking/enticing kids to snitch on their parents, then the administration wanted kids to take drugs to control their fidgety bodies while in school.
I withdrew my child from school and did homeschooling....Fuck the schools, fuck the pigs,, fuck the doctors and the pharma...

But is Trump willing to start with DOCTORS....WHO KILL MORE PEOPLE WITH OVER DOSES OF PX THAN ANYBODY!! There would be no OPIOD crisis if it wasn't for doctors.

Save your rejoice, but I actually agree with you on this one. Doctors are complicit in these over doses. All in the name of kickbacks from from the drug companies. My doctor is not taking new patients because he says many are 'pill shopping

-Geaux

What I laughed at heartily is back in the 1990's when they started the whole bullshit programs at schools to make them "drug free", have rallies and cops lecturing and provoking/enticing kids to snitch on their parents, then the administration wanted kids to take drugs to control their fidgety bodies while in school.
I withdrew my child from school and did homeschooling....Fuck the schools, fuck the pigs,, fuck the doctors and the pharma...
Drugs have been around since the indians first smoke a blunt with white trash....and will be around long after you and I. The only way to stop drugs is to legalize the shit, end of story

A dealer is a dealer, this shit works it's way to children which leads to more addicts.

Sassy, and the Dems are helping the Drug Cartels smuggle drugs by fighting against the border wall.
They are bringing in cheap heroin which is killing thousands of Americans.

I see the insane asylum is open for business..
Than if I was you, I'd walk right on end.....clearly your GPS is working just fine, lunatic
Who's end do I getz to walk on?
Spelling mistake...something you nuts have a issue with daily....listen, get a fuckin life or do laundry, like me...I'm sure your panties need some bleach

Sassy, and the Dems are helping the Drug Cartels smuggle drugs by fighting against the border wall.
Correct, killing thousands of white people.......do something Trump, please...save a redneck should be your next hat option

Than if I was you, I'd walk right on end.....clearly your GPS is working just fine, lunatic
Spelling mistake...something you nuts have a issue with daily....listen, get a fuckin life or do laundry, like me...I'm sure your panties need some bleach
I'm so efficeint I have already made breakfast, eaten, done laundry, the dishes and got dressed to take my son to school..You probably wear a wig, poorly...

The CIA will make sure it gets in somehow...

Save your rejoice, but I actually agree with you on this one. Doctors are complicit in these over doses. All in the name of kickbacks from from the drug companies. My doctor is not taking new patients because he says many are 'pill shopping

-Geaux

Down south the epidemic is horrific, especially in Fla. West Virg and Ky. So if I was Trump, I'd think about this shit before I open my mouth and stop thinking its some mexican hooking all these people up, its home grown as usual US born mf's.

I'm so efficeint I have already made breakfast, eaten, done laundry, the dishes and got dressed to take my son to school..You probably wear a wig, poorly...
See, I told ya....Drug are good, yes?

Forum List

Back