Trump waives executive privilege for Bannon to testify

The claim of executive privilege is horseshit for two simple reasons:

1) Only the sitting president can claim executive privilege. That ain't Trump.

2) Bannon was not working in the Trump administration at the time of the events in question anyway.

So, you're just 100% wrong.
Your mindless opinions are duly noted. And that you remain completely wrong is obvious. Troll hack tools like you can’t even grunt out the basis for the existence of Executive privilege.

Yes. I’m quite sure that’s what he meant. I wouldn’t expect a douche like you to consider that possibility at all.

Frankly, given the nature of this utterly and completely partisan committee, I am harboring some doubts now about whether or not they will even now permit Bannon to testify.
He has no choice in the matter.

The claim of executive privilege is horseshit for two simple reasons:

1) Only the sitting president can claim executive privilege. That ain't Trump.

2) Bannon was not working in the Trump administration at the time of the events in question anyway.

So, you're just 100% wrong.
If Bannon wasn’t involved in the Jan 6 issue why do they need his testimony? Just a fishing expedition?

Hahaha

Oh man. Embarrassing.

Bannon can only testify in one of two ways: truthfully or not truthfully.
Obviously wrong. Anything he says is either accurate or inaccurate. It could be mistaken for any number of reasons of which “lying” is only one possibility.

In any event, fairness is the real issue.

It isn’t possible to be fair to one side while being unfair to the other side.

Because if your treatment of the other side isn’t “fair,” then your treatment of the first side is simply biased in their favor. Bias is not fairness.

Trump just can't help constantly showing his stupidity.

He writes a letter to Bannon saying "I will waive Executive Privilege for you, which allows you to go in and testify truthfully and fairly."

In other words, Bannon is permitted to testify truthfully, just as long as the testimony is fair to Trump. So, how does he testify "truthfully and fairly?" He can tell the truth, just as long as it is fair to Trump? If it's not fair to Trump is he supposed to lie, or take the 5th, or what?

Think back folks, when Hillary said Trump wasn't qualified to be POTUS, she nailed it. Bigly!!!
He's just going there to showboat. Let him scream and pontificate for a while and then show him the door.

Remember, he has one (1) goal:

vHHcC76.jpg

Obviously wrong. Anything he says is either accurate or inaccurate. It could be mistaken for any number of reasons of which “lying” is only one possibility.

In any event, fairness is the real issue.

It isn’t possible to be fair to one side while being unfair to the other side.

Because if your treatment of the other side isn’t “fair,” then your treatment of the first side is simply biased in their favor. Bias is not fairness.
That's nice.

But that won't be up to Bannon. He will answer the questions put forth to him, or he will invoke the 5th.

He has no choice in the matter.
I didn’t address his choice, Penelplop.

But he can’t volunteer to testify. If the faux committee withdraws any subpoena or request for his testimony, he wouldn’t be allowed to testify.

I realize this is hard for a retard like you to track: But my question is whether or not the faux committee, itself, might just chicken-out and elect to exclude his prospective testimony.

That's nice.

But that won't be up to Bannon. He will answer the questions put forth to him, or he will invoke the 5th.
His choice is to answer or not. On that portion we can agree if the faux committee decides they want his testimony after some possible reconsideration.

He might answer. He might take the 5th. He might invoke Trump’s claim of Executive Privilege. And that is up to Bannon. You know who it’s not up to? The committee.

He's just going there to showboat. Let him scream and pontificate for a while and then show him the door.

Remember, he has one (1) goal:

vHHcC76.jpg
If there is one thing we know by now, it's that Bannon is not as clever as he thinks he is.

Bannon is an intellectual lightweight compared to someone like Schiff. Especially in the venue of the law and of questioning witnesses.

Stevie has already been caught with his pants down 3 times. While he may not have yet learned respect for the law and for his betters that are career prosecutors, he has at least learned, lab rat style, that some of the buttons shock him, and some give him cheese.

I think we are going to see a scared little man calculating every word with the intent of saving his own hide.

Forum List

Back