Trump vs. the real enemy.

Why didn't the GOP give us the remedy? They promised us one for eight years. Why would anyone believe liars at this point?
Republicans are often spineless and clueless. No one ever claimed they were the smartest politicians in the world.
Then the Dems haven't "done all the damage". This has been a team effort, just like our division today.
Hmmm, wrong. The solution is to get rid of all the shit regulations the Dims have put over on us. Failure to solve a problem is not the same thing as causing the problem.
Yeah bri breathe that foul air drink that brown air

That's the stench Obama left behind.
LOL Yeah that stench of 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains sure leaves a stench You know what I hope ?you and your trumpettes really did have it as bad under obama as your BS would have us believe

Republicans are often spineless and clueless. No one ever claimed they were the smartest politicians in the world.
Then the Dems haven't "done all the damage". This has been a team effort, just like our division today.
Hmmm, wrong. The solution is to get rid of all the shit regulations the Dims have put over on us. Failure to solve a problem is not the same thing as causing the problem.

LOL Yeah that stench of 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains sure leaves a stench You know what I hope ?you and your trumpettes really did have it as bad under obama as your BS would have us believe

There ya go, hope all you want....how's that working for ya?

Trump got elected because he championed the middle class, exposed the elites and promised to build a wall to stop the bleeding.

Ray, Trump IS a wall street elitist billionare

His domestic policies echo Reagans trickle down's , which tanked the middle class

he's filled his cabinet with wall street tychoons, oil mangates , and his elitist billionaire buds

he's a silver spoon , who has no idea of your or my mid class lifestyle, issues , or concerns

How you've come to your conclusion(s) about the man is puzzeling

~S~

There ya go, hope all you want....how's that working for ya?
pretty good so far

Obama just happened to be president at the right time. Recovery after a recession is as natural as breathing. Everything Obama did only hampered it and slowed it down.

Obama just happened to be president at the right time. Recovery after a recession is as natural as breathing. Everything Obama did only hampered it and slowed it down.
economy and employment on the upswing unemployment going down Trump had it easy

Actually Obama had it easy. He became president at precisely the right time. The economy was already in recovery when he was inauguated. Trump, on the other hand, has a difficult row to hoe. Recoveries generally last about 10 years, so it will be tough for Trump to keep the expansion going. All the bills Obama created are about to come due.

Last edited:

And I suppose you have no idea why Obama doubled the debt.

Actually Obama had it easy. He became president at precisely the right time. The economy was already in recovery when he was inauguated. Trump, on the other hand, has a difficult row to hoe. Recoveries generally last about 10 years, so it will be tough for Trump to keep the expansion going. All the bills Obama created are about to come due.
Anything coming due is due to the horror trump has caused with this immigrant chaos and the great separation from our allies Notice how china and russia are banding together against us and your idiot?

You think coming out of the greatest recession ever would be cheap?

Try as they did, government cannot buy it's way out of a recession....dumbass.

DUMBASS It is Congress that passes tax and spending legislation. There is little the president can do to impact the debt, positively or negatively, without a bill passed by Congress. Conversly there is little Congress can do without the president's signature or a veto-proof supermajority. Further, during most of Obama's term to date, control of Congress was split between a Democratic Senate and a Republican House. Both branches share blame, both for legislation that increased the debt and for failing to enact legislation that would curb the debt growth that was already projected to occur from the growth of entitlement programs and insufficient revenues.

By a few metrics, debt has doubled during the Obama presidency. The blame though is not only on him because some of the debt increase over the past eight years was already expected to occur, and Congress had to approve bills that increased the debt. Interestingly, debt held by the public would double again by 2024 under Trump's proposed plans – so while he is right about what's happened under President Obama's watch, his plan will make the problem worse.

I have like no idea what the OP is trying to say but may I suggest that Trump is the enemy that has invaded the wh

DUMBASS It is Congress that passes tax and spending legislation. There is little the president can do to impact the debt, positively or negatively, without a bill passed by Congress. Conversly there is little Congress can do without the president's signature or a veto-proof supermajority. Further, during most of Obama's term to date, control of Congress was split between a Democratic Senate and a Republican House. Both branches share blame, both for legislation that increased the debt and for failing to enact legislation that would curb the debt growth that was already projected to occur from the growth of entitlement programs and insufficient revenues.

By a few metrics, debt has doubled during the Obama presidency. The blame though is not only on him because some of the debt increase over the past eight years was already expected to occur, and Congress had to approve bills that increased the debt. Interestingly, debt held by the public would double again by 2024 under Trump's proposed plans – so while he is right about what's happened under President Obama's watch, his plan will make the problem worse.

Obama’s Last Budget, and Last Budget Battle With Congress

Trump vs. the real enemy.

More like Trump is the real enemy…. I hear they are going to start putting 8 y/o kids into tent cities on military bases now
….

Forum List

Back