Trump voters chant "lock her up" last night

The republicans position on black people is that it’s their fault they aren’t doing better than they are. Knowing that’s not entirely true why would they vote republican?

And you tell working blacks they’re stuck on the plantation for handouts, when they get no handouts.

You’re out of touch
No, I think republicans generally don’t care what color people are. At least not as a matter of policy.
Had repubs cornered the segregation market before the democrats did I’d be railing against republicans. But dems have been re-segregating America for almost 50 years and too many blacks are conditioned by this.
It would be best if blacks would stop being black and just assimilate. No one is stopping them but themselves and democrats.
Not true. In fact right now about half of the Fortune 500s have signed the diversity pledge. That means more women and minorities in the organization and at all levels.

The other half of those organizations, typically conservative republicans don’t want to admit their organizations aren’t diverse enough. Or that bias plays a role.

I do agree though that blacks need to leave their ghettos. Don’t expect whites to improve Detroit for example until an entire couple blocks is condemned leveled and they build expensive gated community condos in their place where young white professionals who work downtown own.

the more this happens the whiter Detroit gets. More economic opportunity in the area. They just need to do this to more communities that are run down and crime ridden. Each time they do the poor communities get smaller and smaller. I do believe we can engineer a solution. A lot of communities need to go. Pay the people to buy another shithole somewhere else and level blocks at a time. Build strip malls where black people can own subways and dentist offices and Little Caesar’s. People with money

But what about the criminals in Detroit? There’s a reason why cops used to harass blacks when they came to the suburbs. We didn’t want black criminals coming out to commit crime. More expensive homes and cars out here. People walking around with money and rings on their fingers.

Yes people in metro Detroit, even republicans, are glad they keep it in Detroit
There's still people in Detroit.............hell I thought they all left........LOL
You would shit if you drove through downtown Detroit. You can’t afford to shop in those stores. You may go to eat at these fancy restaurants for special occasions.

And then there are people peddling these Party bars. It’s a bar and people sit around it like a bar and they drink but it also peddles them around the streets. They passed us we were eating at a new swank restaurant that had an outside patio right by the Detroit river. You hillbillies are five years behind on Detroit

Dan Gilbert and about four other white guys own almost all of it.

Lots of white twenty somethings think it’s cool to live downtown. And if they work at quicken loans that’s where they work. I think it’s dangerous and gross but they think it’s cool to live in the city.
You can have it.........worked there one time...thought i'd lose my axles on my truck if I stayed too long because you could stock fish in the pot holes there.

LOL
That’s probably true even in metro Detroit. Our roads are bad. But not downtown Detroit. I’m telling you it’s unbelievable. Just don’t turn down the wrong street or run into the wrong person.

You need to blame that on those brown people who segregate themselves by race and only vote democrat.
The republicans position on black people is that it’s their fault they aren’t doing better than they are. Knowing that’s not entirely true why would they vote republican?

And you tell working blacks they’re stuck on the plantation for handouts, when they get no handouts.

You’re out of touch
No, I think republicans generally don’t care what color people are. At least not as a matter of policy.
Had repubs cornered the segregation market before the democrats did I’d be railing against republicans. But dems have been re-segregating America for almost 50 years and too many blacks are conditioned by this.
It would be best if blacks would stop being black and just assimilate. No one is stopping them but themselves and democrats.
Not true. In fact right now about half of the Fortune 500s have signed the diversity pledge. That means more women and minorities in the organization and at all levels.

The other half of those organizations, typically conservative republicans don’t want to admit their organizations aren’t diverse enough. Or that bias plays a role.

I do agree though that blacks need to leave their ghettos. Don’t expect whites to improve Detroit for example until an entire couple blocks is condemned leveled and they build expensive gated community condos in their place where young white professionals who work downtown own.

the more this happens the whiter Detroit gets. More economic opportunity in the area. They just need to do this to more communities that are run down and crime ridden. Each time they do the poor communities get smaller and smaller. I do believe we can engineer a solution. A lot of communities need to go. Pay the people to buy another shithole somewhere else and level blocks at a time. Build strip malls where black people can own subways and dentist offices and Little Caesar’s. People with money

But what about the criminals in Detroit? There’s a reason why cops used to harass blacks when they came to the suburbs. We didn’t want black criminals coming out to commit crime. More expensive homes and cars out here. People walking around with money and rings on their fingers.

Fortune 500’s will not sacrifice real capital for token pledges.
And blacks aren’t only black in ghettos. Blacks of every socioeconomic class identify and self-segregate as black first. Thank a Democrat.
Oh how wrong you are. My brother made this woman the vp of hr. She wasn’t qualified but they wanted a woman. It was ok she was over her head my brother was always there to bail her out. So now she is leaving for another company. They’re paying her double. So now you can’t keep a woman. Now throw in black woman holy shit if you can find one of those you are so lucky.

Women and minorities need to know this. Companies are looking for Latinos, Indians, blacks, women.

This is common knowledge in the business world. It makes white men angry.
It’s token at best, more likely a marketing move and will not be allowed to interrupt the bottom line. There is no government handout in the real world of capitalism.

You need to blame that on those brown people who segregate themselves by race and only vote democrat.

You’re out of touch

There's still people in Detroit.............hell I thought they all left........LOL
You would shit if you drove through downtown Detroit. You can’t afford to shop in those stores. You may go to eat at these fancy restaurants for special occasions.

And then there are people peddling these Party bars. It’s a bar and people sit around it like a bar and they drink but it also peddles them around the streets. They passed us we were eating at a new swank restaurant that had an outside patio right by the Detroit river. You hillbillies are five years behind on Detroit

Dan Gilbert and about four other white guys own almost all of it.

Lots of white twenty somethings think it’s cool to live downtown. And if they work at quicken loans that’s where they work. I think it’s dangerous and gross but they think it’s cool to live in the city.
It’s called gentrification. That’s when young white lefties purchase high priced refurbed areas that priced blacks out of town because they love diversity.
It’s in most major cities now.
The upside is the restoration of some historic, beautiful and unique architecture.

I love that chant........it's awesome..............

Glad to hear that people still think she's a dang criminal.........because she is.............LOL

I heard she lost a rigged election too............too funny.....
:abgg2q.jpg:
Trumps new cronies are now going after the Clinton foundation when the trump foundation was shady.

And be careful don’t say lock her up so hillary sees it. If she does you’ll go to prison. Ask Flynn and Cohen. Both said or tweeted it and both are going to jail. You couldn’t make this up.
LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP.

Catchy tune isn't it...........

How did they get Flynn...............You read that Puddle Jumper.........
I missed the help you gave to 911 families and African kids.
And where are you pray tell and where is she?

I love that chant........it's awesome..............

Glad to hear that people still think she's a dang criminal.........because she is.............LOL

I heard she lost a rigged election too............too funny.....
:abgg2q.jpg:
Trumps new cronies are now going after the Clinton foundation when the trump foundation was shady.

And be careful don’t say lock her up so hillary sees it. If she does you’ll go to prison. Ask Flynn and Cohen. Both said or tweeted it and both are going to jail. You couldn’t make this up.
LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP.

Catchy tune isn't it...........

How did they get Flynn...............You read that Puddle Jumper.........
I missed the help you gave to 911 families and African kids.
And where are you pray tell and where is she?
What a goofy post.

Lock her up
Lock her up
Lock her up

Forum List

Back