Trump Tweets Delusional Lies

Those that still support Donald Trump have sold their soul. That isn't hyperbole; They have genuinely abandoned all principles and common sense (if they even had it in the first place).

Last edited:
‘Donald Trump’s explosive series of tweets Saturday morning, accusing ex-President Barack Obama of having the phones at Trump Tower “tapped” prior to the election, had Twitter abuzz with concerns about his state of mind — among other things.

Early Saturday morning Trump made the startling accusations, possibly after being alerted to a Breitbart article suggesting former President Obama was conducting a “silent coup” against his administration.

[Keith Boykin tweeted:]

So, this is the guy the media thought was "presidential" on Tuesday. Trump will never change. The most divisive president in modern history.’

‘Outright personality breakdown in public view’: Internet blasts Trump for ‘tapped phones’ Twitter meltdown

This entire ‘administration’ is as dysfunctional as it is corrupt – to allow any president to continue to have access to the internet is the epitome of reckless incompetence.

The Obama Administration made multiple requests to a FISA Court seeking to wiretap Trump. They eventually succeeded. And yes...the FBI is directly under the Executive Branch which was run by Obama at the time.

Trump's Wiretapping Claim Based on Warrants Granted to FBI

Key Quote: "The roots of the FISA warrant were themselves odd. According to both Mensch and the BBC, they centered on a server in Trump Tower found last Spring to have been communicating with Russia’s Alfa Bank, itself reportedly with strong ties to Vladimir Putin. The FBI reportedly came to conclude that the communications were likely innocuous."

He does know how to act presidential. This clip has a very interesting insight into his looking presidential. Starting at the clip from 3:18 to the end, you will see something that is both hilarious and frightening.
. This loser still has a TV program?

He is making a fool out of himself.... he needs 100% proof to come out with accusations like that.

Sessions meets in his Congressional Office with the Russian Ambassador, one of 25 Ambassadors he met with.

And from it the Democrats deduce that Sessions is involved in a fraudulent co-conspiracy

When you demand that Trump prove what he said, Trump will say--Where is your proof that Sessions was involved in a Fraudulent Co-conspiracy.

You assholes have no more proof of that than Trump does of what he said.

Session's lied while under oath, if I lied while under I would go to jail. There is probably so much more to come out, they are hiding something I can just feel it by their actions..

‘Donald Trump’s explosive series of tweets Saturday morning, accusing ex-President Barack Obama of having the phones at Trump Tower “tapped” prior to the election, had Twitter abuzz with concerns about his state of mind — among other things.

Early Saturday morning Trump made the startling accusations, possibly after being alerted to a Breitbart article suggesting former President Obama was conducting a “silent coup” against his administration.

[Keith Boykin tweeted:]

So, this is the guy the media thought was "presidential" on Tuesday. Trump will never change. The most divisive president in modern history.’

‘Outright personality breakdown in public view’: Internet blasts Trump for ‘tapped phones’ Twitter meltdown

This entire ‘administration’ is as dysfunctional as it is corrupt – to allow any president to continue to have access to the internet is the epitome of reckless incompetence.

The Obama Administration made multiple requests to a FISA Court seeking to wiretap Trump. They eventually succeeded. And yes...the FBI is directly under the Executive Branch which was run by Obama at the time.

Trump's Wiretapping Claim Based on Warrants Granted to FBI

Key Quote: "The roots of the FISA warrant were themselves odd. According to both Mensch and the BBC, they centered on a server in Trump Tower found last Spring to have been communicating with Russia’s Alfa Bank, itself reportedly with strong ties to Vladimir Putin. The FBI reportedly came to conclude that the communications were likely innocuous."

Obama has no control over what the FBI does...

I find this to be an interesting comment..

Ruth Marcus

✔@RuthMarcus

If Trump is correct about wiretaps, signals big trouble for him--a FISA warrant, federal judge finding probable cause for surveillance.

6:09 AM - 4 Mar 2017

He is making a fool out of himself.... he needs 100% proof to come out with accusations like that.

Sessions meets in his Congressional Office with the Russian Ambassador, one of 25 Ambassadors he met with.

And from it the Democrats deduce that Sessions is involved in a fraudulent co-conspiracy

When you demand that Trump prove what he said, Trump will say--Where is your proof that Sessions was involved in a Fraudulent Co-conspiracy.

Session's lied while under oath, if I lied while under I would go to jail. There is probably so much more to come out, they are hiding something I can just feel it by their actions..
____

You dumb-assed piece of shit.

You have not a clue what must go into a conviction of perjury....that is obvious...I have watched the same thing you have, and there is no hint of perjury in it....the fact that he met with 25 Ambassadors with a Russian one of them....he being an important member of a Congressional Committee interested in Foreign matters....simply did not enter his mind as something he must comment on.....after a question about what he knew about the Russians interfering with an American election.

Fuck you.

Those that still support Donald Trump have sold their soul. That isn't hyperbole; They have genuinely abandoned all principles and common sense (if they even had it in the first place).
________

Those who still support Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Keith Ellison Mohammed, Karl Marx, Pocahontas, Al Franken, Saul Alinsky, have sold their soul. That isn't hyperbole; They have genuinely abandoned all principles and common sense (if they even had any in the first place).

Some are reporting that the orange clown chewed ass on his senior advisors, and his appointees.

25th amendment

Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Wonder if the orange clown even knows this exists?

I really think this Russia scandal is nothing but baloney. However, now it's getting to a point where Trump's fixation on firing back has reached a point of where I've gotten a notion that, "The Donald doth protest too much, methinks."

I wish he'd hand the matter off to Pence. The media is going to the bank on this and Trump is playing right into their hands.

170303-big-misunderstanding_zpsyquy0g29.jpg

Some are reporting that the orange clown chewed ass on his senior advisors, and his appointees.

25th amendment

Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Washington is filled with people driven insane by lucre, by a lust for power, by the madness of party partisanship and passion.

If a sane man showed up, particularly with the balls to call them insane and corrupt and incompetent....wouldn't they naturally call him insane?

Fuck you, as well.

I really think this Russia scandal is nothing but baloney. However, now it's getting to a point where Trump's fixation on firing back has reached a point of where I've gotten a notion that, "The Donald doth protest too much, methinks."

I wish he'd hand the matter off to Pence. The media is going to the bank on this and Trump is playing right into their hands.

"The Donald" is simply playing your/their (Bolshevik) asses' own game---and kicking your/their asses in the process.

It may be a shock to the system of you fucking snowflake assholes that Trump is not a suck-ass politician bought by lobbyists...like the Democratic Party has been bought by Public Employee Unions.

Sessions is not going anywhere....I suggest you move on to the next phase of your Quixotic Coup.

Keep using that powerful arm of the Democratic Party...its most loyal suck-ass...the Media.

Its Popularity Rating is down there with cockroaches and head lice.

____

_________

Last edited:

25th amendment

You seriously believe his admin is going to recommend he be removed from office, because he yelled at them?
Did you check your brain at the door again?

Last edited:
Trump jingles a set of keys before us and expects us to be distracted enough to believe some wild, weird esoteric fantasy about his predecessor. Come on, man!

If Trump is setting up a binary state of facts, let's call him on it. If the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians that's the ball game. If Trump associates had contact with the Russians, if they have secret deals with the Russians, if they worked hand in hand with the Russians, game over.

But Trump would prefer alternative facts. There must have been a vast Left Wing conspiracy against him. President Obama's was in control. He used the awesome power of the Presidency to defeat The Donald by secret wiretaps. That.'s the narrative Trump would have you believe. If you want to keep attention away from the probable, distract with the vaguely possible.

To be a lie there has to be intent. Frankens question was so stupidly asked that sessions rightly answered "I have no comment" about the relevant part of the meandering question. Funny how you asshats ignore that part of the testimony.

To be a lie there has to be intent. Frankens question was so stupidly asked that sessions rightly answered "I have no comment" about the relevant part of the meandering question. Funny how you asshats ignore that part of the testimony.

You hooo.... clean your ears well and listen to Sessions say...

I didn't , I did not have communication with the Russians...ummmm and I am unable to comment on it.

I didn't , I did not have communication with the Russians...ummmm and I am unable to comment on it.

Already did cupcake. Did you hear that Umm part? That is his response to the question that you all claim he is lying about. Once again..

____

You have not a clue what must go into a conviction of perjury....that is obvious...I have watched the same thing you have, and there is no hint of perjury in it....the fact that he met with 25 Ambassadors with a Russian one of them....he being an important member of a Congressional Committee interested in Foreign matters....simply did not enter his mind as something he must comment on.....after a question about what he knew about the Russians interfering with an American election.

Fuck you.

Already did cupcake. Did you hear that Umm part? That is his response to the question that you all claim he is lying about. Once again..

What? lol...he clearly said that he didn't have communications with the Russians..lol..

Here is the transcript..

SESSIONS: Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it.

he also failed to mention anything on his employment records when asked..

Democratic Rep. on Jeff Sessions: ‘Lying Before Congress Under Oath Qualifies to be Sent to Prison’

____

Fuck you.

What? lol...he clearly said that he didn't have communications with the Russians..lol..

Here is the transcript..

SESSIONS: Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it.

he also failed to mention anything on his employment records when asked..

Democratic Rep. on Jeff Sessions: ‘Lying Before Congress Under Oath Qualifies to be Sent to Prison’

As an agent of the trumpsters campaign that was a true statement.

Forum List

Back