Trump trying to get his trial date for Fraud and Racketeering postponed.

You loons are hilarious..all butt hurt and shit
Just talking about Trump's court case. How is that butt hurt? It's real thing. Even you can't deny it.

Because again no one cared about it before and no one cares about it now. Why? because it's the same bullshit democrats do all the time. I mean when that Access Hollywood tape comes out and he still wins, the democrats have no chance if that gotcha bullshit doesn't work. People have never supported their policies since FDR.
He admits he sexually assaults women and you see no problem with that?

Pity, because your kind is the problem.

My kind won....you lost. Now run along Derpy you have no power anymore
What is your kind? And what power do you have?

Our kind is a decent law abiding, tax paykng american and we have the power to vote....we used it on 11/9. I was never more excited to vote for someone in my life

I don't think the people yelling impeachment know how impeachment works.
Guilty of High Crimes and Misdemeanors.

High crimes and misdemeanors is a phrase from Section 4 of Article Two of the United States Constitution: "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

Trump bribed the Attorney Generals of Texas and Florida.

Department Of Justice Complaint Filed Against Trump And Pam Bondi In Bribery Scandal

And that's only the first one. Something is going to stick.

He should just write a settlement check for those who enrolled and its done. Get it done before inauguration. Give them their money back plus some more...its over. A few million is not worth fighting for. He hasn't much to stand on here. It was a sham. Not a huge deal.

The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct peculiar to officials, such as perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, conduct unbecoming, and refusal to obey a lawful order.

Donald Trump seeks to delay trial until after inauguration

When the judge asked why, Trump's attorney, Daniel Petrocelli, summed it up like this:

"In view of Mr. Trump’s election as President of the United States, your honor."

Petrocelli also questioned whether Trump actually would be available to testify in court as a sitting president. He said never has there been a case in the history of the United States in which a president had to come into court to testify in a trial as a defendant.

Not only was the defendant just elected the nation's 45th president, but the judge is Curiel, whose fairness in the case previously was questioned by Trump because of his Mexican heritage. Trump previously called him “a hater” and described his actions as “a total disgrace.”

While the open cases are civil, some legal scholars raise the prospect that a court could ultimately find Trump University or even Trump personally liable for fraud. In the worst case, a finding that fraud took place — even by a civil court — could provide Congress with the grounds to consider impeachment proceedings.

-------------------------------

Actually, I think it's more likely he could be impeached over Trump Foundation. So many laws broken. And it wa only a single reporter that even examined that scam. What happens when the rest of the press finally turns it's attention to examine such lawlessness?

Then, if the IRS re-examines his billion dollar write off, it could be both impeachment and prison. Democrats are dummies if they let this go. I will explain that in detail in another thread. There is just so much there.

Pretty desperate shit we have here...

When the judge asked why, Trump's attorney, Daniel Petrocelli, summed it up like this:

"In view of Mr. Trump’s election as President of the United States, your honor."

Petrocelli also questioned whether Trump actually would be available to testify in court as a sitting president. He said never has there been a case in the history of the United States in which a president had to come into court to testify in a trial as a defendant.

Not only was the defendant just elected the nation's 45th president, but the judge is Curiel, whose fairness in the case previously was questioned by Trump because of his Mexican heritage. Trump previously called him “a hater” and described his actions as “a total disgrace.”

While the open cases are civil, some legal scholars raise the prospect that a court could ultimately find Trump University or even Trump personally liable for fraud. In the worst case, a finding that fraud took place — even by a civil court — could provide Congress with the grounds to consider impeachment proceedings.

Actually, I think it's more likely he could be impeached over Trump Foundation. So many laws broken. And it wa only a single reporter that even examined that scam. What happens when the rest of the press finally turns it's attention to examine such lawlessness?

Then, if the IRS re-examines his billion dollar write off, it could be both impeachment and prison. Democrats are dummies if they let this go. I will explain that in detail in another thread. There is just so much there.

Yes it will be a shame when he's in prison on Jan 20. That would really screw up the program.

Yes it will be a shame when he's in prison on Jan 20. That would really screw up the program.
The problem is such a trial could take a pretty long time, and he could appeal.

Its not a criminal case. No basis for impeachment will arise from it.

He should quietly settle the case. Not because of the merits. But because with his election he needs to be focused elsewhere and the longer this case continues the longer it distracts from his agenda.

Even if he believes he should win, sometimes sacrifices need to be made for the country. This should be one of then.
Like Clnton did in the Paula Jones case?

This seems very very unfair for the victims allegedly defrauded.....and a tactic of those being sued, delay delay delay.....

Some of the old geezers will die before the case can go to trial...

How many YEARS do they have to wait???

If he went to trial and horrible things came out before the Electors vote on December 19th, the States can deem him unqualified and Pense becomes president, if he gets vetted and qualifies. Each state does vetting before the electors vote for presidential candidates....is what I read last night.

Pretty desperate shit we have here...
Desparate is trying to connect Obama to Bill Ayers. I can prove what I say.

Its not a criminal case. No basis for impeachment will arise from it.

He should quietly settle the case. Not because of the merits. But because with his election he needs to be focused elsewhere and the longer this case continues the longer it distracts from his agenda.

Even if he believes he should win, sometimes sacrifices need to be made for the country. This should be one of then.
Like Clnton did in the Paula Jones case?
False equivalency. Trump has 12 accusers. Trump even admits he sexually assaults woman. So perhaps that's not the best example to use against Clinton.

You're right but justice wins out in the end. This criminal, p.o.shit trump, won't get away.

I'm sure cons will be clamoring to "lock him up". Unless maybe they are galactic hypocrites.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

You're right but justice wins out in the end. This criminal, p.o.shit trump, won't get away.

I'm sure cons will be clamoring to "lock him up". Unless maybe they are galactic hypocrites.

Why would we want to lock him up?

You can see from this and other threads that cons think if someone else did something similar then that exonerates p.o.shit trump.

That insanity plays in politics but in real life court if you walk in and say "well yes your honor I did all those horrible thing but so did Joe Scarborough two years ago in Memphis so because he also did something I am not guilty".

And this seems logical to cons. "Well your honor it's true mr trump stole those cars but so did a lot of other thieves last month, so you have to find him not guilty of stealing cars".

Batshittery.

Like the half-witted republicans that kept trying to impeach President Obama.
You should know that you have no clue, taking your information from the half-wits you backed.

Forum List

Back