Trump Tower last night.......LMAO!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
So took the kids into NYC late yesterday. 4 billion foreigners walking around Manhattan with their thumbs up their asses. Had forgotten Donald J was getting back from Florida and getting to the tower around 8pm. Paid the price with the traffic around 56th street, right around corner from Trump Tower......massive cop presence like Ive personally never seen. Kids were hoping to see Donald but you couldnt get closer than a block away.

Sure enough, a block away, a small group of environmental k00k jobs holding up CLIMATE CHANGE signs......no coverage despite CNN, NBC, Fox and local News12 crews on site.

My kids laughed their balls off!!!

As my son said to me with cheesy grin, "Dad.......more winning!":lmao:

By the way..........any of you AGW mental cases coming into town over the next few months, you gotta go check out Trump Tower!! Shoot me a PM.......I'll meet any of you bozo's down at the Central Park Rink ( saved by Trump some years back ). We can lace up skates and play the SKEPTIC VS CLIMATE K00K checking game..........I hit the ice, I leave the ENVIRONMENT forum. You hit the ice? You leave the forum!!:coffee:

In fact, any of you can team up against me. Two against one!! Losers leave the board AND buy me dinner in NYC where I want to go!! We can talk about renewables!!:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

A friend's daughter when down on a girls' weekend before Christmas and got her picture taken with KellyAnn Conway in Trump Tower. Also some sports celebrity--can't remember who. It's a hoppin' place, if you keep your eyes peeled.

A friend's daughter when down on a girls' weekend before Christmas and got her picture taken with KellyAnn Conway in Trump Tower. Also some sports celebrity--can't remember who. It's a hoppin' place, if you keep your eyes peeled.
I heard it was mostly tired old leftie ladies lout there day and night.

what y'all doing there

I heard it was mostly tired old leftie ladies lout there day and night.

what y'all doing there
You don't think I'm a tired old leftie lady? How sweet.

Forum List

Back