Trump told to take down Photoshopped Time Magazines with him on the cover

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Lets start with this. There is no defense for hanging a novelty item up and passing it off as the real thing.

Also, even more ironic is that Time is "fake news" while also hanging that news up as a sign of importance and stature.

This is flat out lame. Sorta like this guy

th

th

regarding that false TIME magazine cover, the narcissistic clown shows signs of all-out insanity....

If you didn't know the name you wouldn't know this wasn't Kim Jong Un doing this.

Last edited:
The crass egomaniac couldn't handle never being on the cover of Time Magazine so he had one manufactured and placed in 6 of his golf clubs. How anyone can work for or support this laughable human being is beyond me.

IMG_0137.JPG

The crass egomaniac couldn't handle never being on the cover of Time Magazine so he had one manufactured and placed in 6 of his golf clubs. How anyone can work for or support this laughable human being is beyond me.

View attachment 136004

You can have those things made in any amusement park in the country. They will even frame it for you

View attachment 136004

You can have those things made in any amusement park in the country. They will even frame it for you
The Trump Presidency is an " amusement park" presidency.

Have we finally found one thing DEPLORABLES can't defend about Trump?
Ha ha ha ha ha

I wonder if he has a few more like "Trump: Sexist Man of the Year (In your face McConaughey)"

Forum List

Back