The Mueller Myopic Misanthropic Misrepresentation

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Since no one else has deemed it worth reporting, why am I the only one interested that at the law firm where Mueller works, the members there all reportedly donated democratic over 99.8% of the time? And every lawyer that I've heard of on his team have all either donated to or even worked for the democratic or Hillary? Some few also contributed to the GOP, but not much.

You would think that Mueller would make an effort to at least APPEAR impartial?

Since no one else has deemed it worth reporting, why am I the only one interested that at the law firm where Mueller works, the members there all reportedly donated democratic over 99.8% of the time? And every lawyer that I've heard of on his team have all either donated to or even worked for the democratic or Hillary? Some few also contributed to the GOP, but not much.

So you're admitting that Trump's hardcore Republican conservative AG can't possibly be impartial?

lol

Can you show where he hasn't been impartial?

Can you show where he hasn't been impartial?

Rather hard to do since he hasn't and will not release any results (I assume) until he is completed, but then, you should know that, so isn't your question a bit specious? But I am only speaking to the face of the investigation. The impropriety of Comey being admittedly coerced by Lynch in an investigation of Hillary Clinton to effectively mute it, yet not taking any notes or going after a special counsel as a result, yet doing so in the simple matter of Trump's telling Comey he'd like to see Flynn let off sooner than later if possible because the whole basis of Flynn's investigation and firing was illegal to begin with and now looking to be entirely politically motivated by a corrupt CIA? And on that thin basis, Comey not only surprisingly took notes but used them to go to his buddy Mueller to get him this cushy job investigating someone who he has a history of being 99.8% opposed to already? How do you reconcile all of these aberrant conflicts in consistency???

Who knows what Mueller might finally conclude in his investigation but if I were a republican or administration official or Trump, it would not sit well with me. Put another way, if Obama or Hillary were under investigation for so specious and uncertain grounds, and the investigator and all those charged with it were all hard wing republican advocates, there would be screaming in the streets by every democrat, every pundit, and ever newspaper and media outlet out there!!!

Forum List

Back