Trump to meet with Putin next week

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2015
Trump will be getting his orders for the next six months from Putin next week. What else will Putin be telling Trump to do?

Putin: "Daunauld, you'v beene a veery guud boy seence I got you seated. Joost keep denying that I haud anything to do weeth you're fake election. You're followers are dumb Bolsheviks, I weesh vee had them in Russia like that. You could shoot someone and they'd steel like you. Hooboy, I poison one guy and the world hates me. But you, you are a guud puppet Milosh!"

Trump: "Thank you your eminence, you are terrific, so terrific. It's a beautiful thing having you here in Moscow west. We have caviar over there for you, roast bald eagle, burned hot dogs which are terrific, Kremlin apple pie, red, white, and blue vodka just how you like it but without the poison, borscht in a bonnet, that's borscht served on a hollowed out Russian Rye loaf, Melania loves that."

Putin: "Whoa too much, I'll geet fat like you my leetle Russian nesting daul. Why done' you slim down some, I need you around for a while. Get out of that guulf cart for ten meenutes and take a walk, maybe eeven hold Melania's hand."

Trump: "No bad idea, bad idea. Last time I tried that I almost lost my hand, like Quint with his legs in a great white's mouth. Not gonna do it."

Putin: "You saunded like Geoorge Bush Sr. for a moment there. You aren't going to get all kinder and gentler on me are you my babushka."

Trump: "No need to worry, I have women bleeding out of their whatever all over the place. I sent a fleet of ships to North Korea or Antarctica. And I roughed up the leader of Montenegro at the last E3. It was super, so great."

Putin: "Ok, I see you later Traitur! Puut a good shine on my shooss and bring the launch codes to my room in the morning."

Last edited:
Trump will meet Putin in the tarmac with a dozen beautiful orange roses,,,,,,Its nice to see lovers reunite.....

Trump will meet Putin in the tarmac with a dozen beautiful orange roses,,,,,,Its nice to see lovers reunite.....

Will we see the patented Trump curtsy? Will he bow and then curtsy? If he kisses Putin's hand goodfellas everywhere will be heard saying "what a mook".

Democrats have been sucking on Russian penis ever since 1917, and only recently decided they don't like the Russians after all. It's an amazing turnaround, like they think we can't remember what they have been about all that time.

No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. That is where they will have their heart to heart talk.

Behind Close Doors , by Charlie Rich.

I keep seeing ignored member notifications. Go away, you are ignored.

Will Putin have an SU-25 do a close flyby over the White House when he's here? Maybe have the pilot waggle the wings so small hands can see the bombs and missiles underneath? Or maybe he's bringing orange-face a new bride?

Trump will be getting his orders for the next six months from Putin next week. What else will Putin be telling Trump to do?

Putin: "Daunauld, you'v beene a veery guud boy seence I got you seated. Joost keep denying that I haud anything to do weeth you're fake election. You're followers are dumb Bolsheviks, I weesh vee had them in Russia like that. You could shoot someone and they'd steel like you. Hooboy, I poison one guy and the world hates me. But you, you are a guud puppet Milosh!"

Trump: "Thank you your eminence, you are terrific, so terrific. It's a beautiful thing having you here in Moscow west. We have caviar over there for you, roast bald eagle, burned hot dogs which are terrific, Kremlin apple pie, red, white, and blue vodka just how you like it but without the poison, borscht in a bonnet, that's borscht served on a hollowed out Russian Rye loaf, Melania loves that."

Putin: "Whoa too much, I'll geet fat like you my leetle Russian nesting daul. Why done' you slim down some, I need you around for a while. Get out of that guulf cart for ten meenutes and take a walk, maybe eeven hold Melania's hand."

Trump: "No bad idea, bad idea. Last time I tried that I almost lost my hand, like Quint with his legs in a great white's mouth. Not gonna do it."

Putin: "You saunded like Geoorge Bush Sr. for a moment there. You aren't going to get all kinder and gentler on me are you my babushka."

Trump: "No need to worry, I have women bleeding out of their whatever all over the place. I sent a fleet of ships to North Korea or Antarctica. And I roughed up the leader of Montenegro at the last E3. It was super, so great."

Putin: "Ok, I see you later Traitur! Puut a good shine on my shooss and bring the launch codes to my room in the morning."

IF, and when, Adolf Trump actually comes face to face with Putin - he'll probably tremble like a dog shitting razor blades - even if surrounded by bodyguards. Trump is a world class coward at heart. Most bullies are.

Trump is a Choker!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back