Trump to launch reelection campaign at rally in Orlando on June 18

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Almost exactly four years to the day since he rode the golden escalator in Trump Tower to launch what ended up being one of the most improbable, and consequential, presidential campaigns in history, President Trump is planning to officially launch his re-election campaign during a rally in Orlando on June 18.
Trump To Launch Reelection Campaign At Rally In Orlando On June 18
=========================================

This poor man and what these satanic bastard democrats all of what they've done to him. If I were him I would never ever associate with any of those traitorous fks for anything.

Almost exactly four years to the day since he rode the golden escalator in Trump Tower to launch what ended up being one of the most improbable, and consequential, presidential campaigns in history, President Trump is planning to officially launch his re-election campaign during a rally in Orlando on June 18.

This poor man and what these satanic bastard democrats all of what they've done to him. If I were him I would never ever associate with any of those traitorous fks for anything.
You're kidding, right?

He launched his reelection campaign at the lightly attended inauguration.

Where in Orlando?

Forum List

Back