Trump to do a CNN town hall (?)

^^^Another dipstick that makes up straw men to argue with.
Everyone knows you’re projecting with all the retard stuff, kiddo.
Sure, retard. Tell us again how you did not vote for your orange fuhrer. Never gets old. :auiqs.jpg:

Sure, retard. Tell us again how you did not vote for your orange fuhrer. Never gets old. :auiqs.jpg:
I never said I didn’t vote for Trump, idiot.
Quote it if you think I did. You won’t, though, because it didn’t happen. Do you enjoy making yourself look like a fool?

That clown couldn’t win a tic-tac-toe competition against a tree stump, much less an adult debate. There’s no discernible IQ there, just incessant projections of “retard”.

Yeah, but it's a good way to shut them the fuck up.

Yeah, I can see one of those little wind-up monkeys that play cymbals and say "Retard. Retard. Retard." over and over.

Aren't they fun?

Is this real?

He'd really do this?
He proved just how big a piece of shit he is! He is a scumbag with a Capitol 'S'. The only thing worse are the brain dead un-Americans that vote for him. He made it obvious if he gets back in office he will help Putin over Ukraine.

He proved just how big a piece of shit he is! He is a scumbag with a Capitol 'S'. The only thing worse are the brain dead un-Americans that vote for him. He made it obvious if he gets back in office he will help Putin over Ukraine.
Well, he trusts Putin more than American overseas intelligence, so that was no shock.

Authoritarians of a feather and all.

Forum List

Back