Trump threatens to destroy Cruz

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Trump threatened to start a super PAC to oppose Cruz if the Texas senator ran for president, asking Pence whether that was legally permitted.

Lmao! He said it this morning I was cracking up loving his speech this morning

Trump threatened to start a super PAC to oppose Cruz if the Texas senator ran for president, asking Pence whether that was legally permitted.

he's psychotic.

but funny... if he "let" him give his speech and it was "no big deal", this does seem like a pathetic overreaction by dumb Donald.

Cruz has already ruined any chance to run for president

Rafael signed the big pledge .. Trump can sue his ass for FRAUD!

snort ~

Thankfully rightwing whitey world in this country is going the way of the dinosaur with the demographic shift, the white christer party will be totally marginalized and only be allowed to govern in small jesusland colonies in flyover country

Cruz has destroyed himself. I think that Trump providing the truth about the so-called dust up over his wife and then his father being outed by the National Enquirer has shownCruz' true colors.

Cruz's career is over. Even his supporters at the convention were not pleased with him. That would be okay if had friends in high places, but he doesn't. He's out of the national picture , and probably won't be reelected as a Senator, and that is 100% on him.

Cruz has destroyed himself. I think that Trump providing the truth about the so-called dust up over his wife and then his father being outed by the National Enquirer has shownCruz' true colors.

Okay. lets say for the sake of argument that anything you just said has any basis in reality. If its true why is trump promising to destroy him if he already has been?

Forum List

Back