Trump Threatens Mexico With NAFTA

i'm not familiar with TRUMP Bankruptcies , beside that bankruptcies are LEGAL and common and are a tactic in business dealings Tyrone .

and what products are going to get more expensive Tyrone ??
Iowa farmers will not be able to sell as much to the Chinese consumers because Iowa pork just got 25 percent more expensive in China ,,,Duh...Urrrr....try to use Brain
------------------------------- so IOWA Farmers will have to tighten their belts or sell more and cheaper pork in the USA and other places and adjust their planning and budgets Tyrone .

i'm not familiar with TRUMP Bankruptcies , beside that bankruptcies are LEGAL and common and are a tactic in business dealings Tyrone .
Trump uses it to default on fools who trusted him...you like scams don't you LOL...its a dead beat tactic LOL

Iowa farmers will not be able to sell as much to the Chinese consumers because Iowa pork just got 25 percent more expensive in China ,,,Duh...Urrrr....try to use Brain
------------------------------- so IOWA Farmers will have to tighten their belts or sell more and cheaper pork in the USA and other places and adjust their planning and budgets Tyrone .
Trump cannot tighten his belt because he is too Fat.... LOL I am laughing at Iowa farmers LOL suffer Bitches LOL

life is not PAINFREE Tyrone ,
that makes you a Trump Masochist ... I would not sacrifice the sweat off my armpits for Trump
Donald Trump's Business Plan Left a Trail of Unpaid Bills - WSJ
www.wsj.com/.../donald-trumps-business-plan-left-a-trail-of-unpaid-bills-146550445...
Jun 9, 2016 - A chandelier shop, a curtain maker, a lawyer and others have said Mr. Trump's companies agreed to buy goods and services, then reneged when .... Mr. Trump later sued Classic Chandeliers in Palm Beach County, Fla., court saying he shouldn't have to pay in full because the company didn't install the ...

Last edited:
Trump uses it to default on fools who trusted him...you like scams don't you LOL...its a dead beat tactic LOL
------------------------------------------------------- bankruptcies are a LEGAL Business tactic in the USA . By the way , did you find The TRUMP Personal tax returns to be interesting when you guys forced him to release the tax returns Tyrone ??:afro:

------------------------------------------------------- bankruptcies are a LEGAL Business tactic in the USA . By the way , did you find The TRUMP Personal tax returns to be interesting when you guys forced him to release the tax returns Tyrone ??:afro:
His tax returns have not in fact been released although Mueller Has them ...:21:

Look Pollyanna , there is a reason Trump has been sued thousands of times ...he is a Rip Off ...you trust him and volunteer for pain OK Gimp LOL
USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn't pay ...
USA TODAY
Jun 9, 2016 - However, the consistent circumstances laid out in those lawsuits and other non-payment claims raise questions about Trump's judgment as a businessman, and as a potential commander- in- chief. The number of companies and others alleging he hasn't paid suggests that either his companies have a poor ...

life is not PAINFREE Tyrone ,
Tell it to the Farmers who Voted for Orange ...they need to hear that
---------------------------------------- its simply COMMON Sense Tyrone .
Life will have much less pain for you once you wake up from Trump Infatuation syndrome
How Donald Trump Shifted Kids-Cancer Charity Money Into His - Forbes
https://www.forbes.com/.../how-donald-trump-shifted-kids-cancer-charity-money-into...
Jun 6, 2017 - A compelling sales pitch evolved--the free golf course and the donated goods and services assured donors that every penny possible went to charity. The Eric Trump Foundation employed no staff until 2015, and its annual expense ratio averaged 13%, about half of what most charities pay in overhead.

Trump cannot tighten his belt because he is too Fat.... LOL I am laughing at Iowa farmers LOL suffer Bitches LOL
------------------------------------- now thats the correct attitude eh Tyronen so quit yer whining . USA should survive just fine no matter how much pig is sold in China Tyrone .

------------------------------------- now thats the correct attitude eh Tyronen so quit yer whining . USA should survive just fine no matter how much pig is sold in China Tyrone .
I have always laughed at fools who believe Trump walks on water ... I laugh at Iowa farmers this morning LOL
China raises tariffs on US pork, fruit in trade dispute
DesMoinesRegister.com-10 hours ago
The latest Chinese move targets farm areas, many of which voted for Trump in the 2016 presidential election. Iowans may feel the effect of the move as China, which is second only to Canada in importing Iowa goods, spent $42 million on the state's pork products in 2017, according to the AP. The U.S. tariff ...

Forum List

Back