Trump: This Is What I'll Do If I Am Elected President In 2024

We must do everything we can legally to make sure that never happens.
Yeah you wouldn't want to stop a war now would you? After all your Ol' Joe wants a war, Hell he even blew up a pipeline!!! Whooppie!!! Let's all die!!!!

Agenda47: President Trump Calls for Death Penalty for Human Traffickers​

Agenda47: Cementing Fair and Reciprocal Trade with the Trump Reciprocal Trade Act​

Agenda47: Addressing Rise of Chronic Childhood Illnesses​

Agenda47: Day One E.O. Ending Citizenship for Children of Illegals and Outlawing Birth Tourism​

After watching the endless lies, slanders, back-stabbing and other assaults against the man over the last 7 years, I can't imagine anyone not understanding that DC will simply NEVER allow him to sit in the Oval Office again. They will literally take the nation into violent conflict if they cannot manage to stop him any other way. America is at the edge of an abyss and it's the Democrats who are going to push us over the edge next year...
He’s in the position he’s in because of his own words and actions. Warning; Feeing “pushed” will not be a defense, if the MAGA crowd refuses to accept reality and attempts more J6-type foolishness.

Why should I? You’re the one making the assertion.
Just because governments went Orwellian changing the very definition of what a VACCINE actually is doesn't actually change what a vaccine IS!!!
Covid 19 was/is a manipulated COMMON COLD!!!!!
Ever wonder why there's no common cold VACCINE???????
Use. Your. Brain.

Forum List

Back