Trump thinks the women's march is a Pro Trump gathering....LOLOLOLO

while not one of you can actually respond to, or refute the fact that Trump is either to stupid to know, or too dishonest and insecure to admit, that the vast majority of people who turned out on Saturday, were PROTESTING AGAINST HIM AND HIS POLICIES.
That's because you're WILLFULLY too stupid to understand what he was doing.

Keep it up and get used to losing. You can't win against an enemy you don't understand.

Donald Dumb tweeted the following: Beautiful weather all over our great country, a perfect day for all Women to March. Get out there now to celebrate the historic milestones and unprecedented economic success and wealth creation that has taken place over the last 12 months. Lowest female unemployment in 18 years!

61,235 replies38,153 retweets136,851 likes
There are none so blind as those who will not see.....Pelosi tweeted....who's gonna tell him?
Too stupid to see Trump is trolling them? lol

Donald Dumb tweeted the following: Beautiful weather all over our great country, a perfect day for all Women to March. Get out there now to celebrate the historic milestones and unprecedented economic success and wealth creation that has taken place over the last 12 months. Lowest female unemployment in 18 years!

61,235 replies38,153 retweets136,851 likes
There are none so blind as those who will not see.....Pelosi tweeted....who's gonna tell him?
Haven't learned when someone is trolling you have ya? LOL...dumb ass. He is TROLLING them you fool!
Dude, don't try to school me, I know Trump is just trying to highjack a movement.....do I look like a fuckin Trump supporter?
Poor little triggered snowflake. He plays people like you and the rest of the demtards like a two bit fiddle.
I continue being fascinated with how trumpanzees equate the fat Cheetos' stupidity for "cleverness".....lololol

Women you can be proud of LMFAO & it is from the March.

DUBVkc_U0AE9YzT.jpg

^^^^ How vulgar Leftist Maniac women are.
Well...some women don't like acknowledge their own bodies and what makes us unique.

Odi is right. Trump is making fun of them. Using his good record to make them look like idiots. And they do.
All of those single moms who got bonuses and/or pay raises because they voted for Trump the first time, will be voting for him the next time. So will those who didn't vote for him the first time, yet benefited from his policies. And Blacks, men and women, back to work, will be voting for him next time too.
Get your brains out of your vaginas, and give prosperity a chance. It's a refreshing change...
You dumb mf's need to get reality.......Trump was handed a sound economy, a booming stock market and jobs....Trust me if the economy was truly fucked up when Trump took over, it would still be fucked up today, cause that orange mf and republicans haven't done shit since taking over. And stop thinking that ALL OVER AMERICA PEOPLE ARE GETTING RAISES AND BONUSES AND SHIT, CAUSE THAT'S BULL. The cost of living is still going up and these pennies of 11 bucks an hour for walmart workers is still shit.

You are the one that needs a reality check. Our economy suffered massively under the lying Muslim. It took a white guy to turn this country around. Thanks to trump, Black unemployment is at an all time low. You should be happy. Go get a job!!

I continue being fascinated with how trumpanzees equate the fat Cheetos' stupidity for "cleverness".....lololol
Rush would say that's because you're "too smart by half."

So keep being "fascinated." It tells us so much about your intelligence.

Rush would say that's because you're "too smart by half."

So keep being "fascinated." It tells us so much about your intelligence.

Idk what Rush would say, but Bodey isn't "half" of anything.

If anything, she's double! Absolutely.

It's amazing that some people are upset that these women marched. It's like the nfl players that kneeled. While I don't agree with it I don't really care enough and am not fragile enough to let it bother me as it has no negative effect on the country and neither does the March.

Yesterday. It has zero negative effects on the nation and only low IQ folk believe different. Those are the folk I would not help if they needed it.

Forum List

Back