Trump: there isn't "one true Trump supporter" who would vote for Ron DeSantis if he wins the Republican presidential nomination.

Trump supporters, would you vote for Desantis, Biden, or other? (abstain, third party)

• Desantis

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Biden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Is this the lib lie of the day?

Trump did not say that

A practically unknown country music singer named Rich did

And he only speaks for himself
And Trump re-posted it. U conveniently left that out.

You stupid hate filled Moon Bats don't need need to worry your little Tranny minds about this.

We Americans will work it out in the Republican Primary. Meanwhile you little Leftest turds can go fuck yourself. Or, better yet, go blow yourselves since most of you are queers.
You sure do talk about gays a lot....

And Trump re-posted it. U conveniently left that out.
There is still a difference

As a trump supporter I would vote for the republican candidate whoever it is

But anti trumpsters can never say that

For me, sorry, but I don't consider Trump to be a Republican. He is a populist that could have just as easily ran as a Democrat back in 2016 with a 180-degree different platform and would have sold it the same way but just from the far-left perspective. I have always personally questioned whether or not he truly believes what he says or if he just likes directing the crowd and getting the attention. I don't see myself voting for Trump whether he is the nominee or not.

As for Ron DeSantis, I really liked what he was trying to do during Covid to try and push some rational policy. He helped keep Florida alive economically and recognized relatively quickly that he could provide a better example for other states to follow during that time, but I see his inevitable fall almost in the same way that Rudy Guiliani went from his high of highs as America's mayor to what he slowly became in the following years up to today. I don't think DeSantis can top his performance during Covid. Add in the divide he has with hardline Trump supporters, his growing trend of using government to punish entities that disagree, and of course his unnecessary war with Disney will ultimately be his Achilles heel in my opinion.

If Trump was totally out of the picture, and DeSantis chose to remain Florida's governor, then I think you'd see a much more moderate and electable Republican come out of the GOP primary that would easily beat a Joe Biden or Kamala Harris. Trump and DeSantis, along with Biden, keep people on the far political edges, and I think people are tired of having the extremes on both sides being the only options for them to vote for. Give them better, more moderate and unifying options, and Biden is history....and probably so is the MAGA movement.

Last edited:
There is still a difference

As a trump supporter I would vote for the republican candidate whoever it is

But anti trumpsters can never say that
You're such a cultist that you forgot to criticize Trump for wanting you to abstain if DeSantis is the nominee.
You have TDS (Trump Devotion Syndrome)

You said nothing about Trump or Desantis'.
As expected.
So a sicko dumbshit Libtard like you don't unederstand what "go fuck yourself" means, do you?

Instead of worrying about what the Republicans will do in the Primaries you should worry about how a piece of shit like Potatohead with a 71% disapproval rating is going to win anything without blatantly stealing another election.

So a sicko dumbshit Libtard like you don't unederstand what "go fuck yourself" means, do you?

Instead of worrying about what the Republicans will do in the Primaries you should worry about how a piece of shit like Potatohead with a 71% disapproval rating is going to win anything without blatantly stealing another election.
Once again you said nothing about Trump or DeSantis.
Because their feud gives you anxiety.

Once again you said nothing about Trump or DeSantis.
Because their feud gives you anxiety.
Once again Moon Bat, how is the worst President in the History of the Republic with a 71% disapproval rating ever going to win an election without stealing it like was done in 2020?

Once again Moon Bat, how is the worst President in the History of the Republic with a 71% disapproval rating ever going to win an election without stealing it like was done in 2020?
Got proof? Nope! Big mouth? You betcha!

You're such a cultist that you forgot to criticize Trump for wanting you to abstain if DeSantis is the nominee.
You have TDS (Trump Devotion Syndrome)
Will you vote for desantis over you beloved biden or his dem replacement?

Of course you wont

DeSantis has tipped his hand.

Karl Rove
Jeb Bush
Visiting Israel to get on knees and beg for support

We need a GOP nominee who rejects W, completely.

Republicans now are forced to vote for Trump in the primary because if they nominate Desantis, Ron will have no Trump support and will therefore lose to Biden

Desantis should call on his handful of supporters to boycott the selfish, petty Trump as well .

YOU MUST FEAR THIS!!!

Forum List

Back