Trump the phony timeline (to be updated)

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
* Jul 2002 , blasphemy against the Second Amendment. "I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun"

2005 Trump donates $100,000 to the Clinton foundation. The Clintons attend Trump's wedding.

* Dec 2008 Trump supported government bail-outs

* Apr 2011 Trump makes a widely covered public statement that he wants to get to the bottom of the birth certificate issue of Obama. Obama releases what is claimed to be the "long form" birth certificate, TWO DAYS LATER Trump says he's satisfied, and the issue is officially squashed in the media. no official investigation was ever issued.

* Feb 2012 Trump endorses Mitt Romney for President.

Romney wouldn't get the nomination until Aug 2012. Trump chose Romney over true patriots Bachmann , Ron Paul , and even Santorum. (Romney passed the obamacare prototype in Massachusetts)

* Nov 2012 Trump blasts Romney for his comments against illegal immigration. "It sounded as bad as it was, and he lost all of the Latino vote ... He lost the Asian vote. He lost everybody who is inspired to come into this country." "The Democrats didn’t have a policy for dealing with illegal immigrants," Trump told Newsmax. "But what they did have going for them is they weren't mean-spirited about it." "For people that have been here for years that have been hard-workers, have good jobs, they're supporting their family -- it's very, very tough to just say, 'By the way, 22 years, you have to leave. Get out,' (Romney's immigration policy was too hardline for Trump?)

* May 2015 4 Trump aids and 1 Clinton aid claim that Trump was contacted by Bill Clinton and the two discussed Trump's run for President. Trump claims his campaign wasn't discussed , but the aids say otherwise.

* Aug 2015 After the left-wing declare the Republicans need Hispanic votes if they want to win, Trump starts his political campaign by criticizing illegals and the Hispanic community, drumming up Hispanic action in favor of the Democrats.

* Aug 2015 Trump "waffles" on defunding Planned Parenthood. "They do good things," "There's two Planned Parenthoods in a way." , "I would look at the good aspects of it and I would also look because I'm sure they do some things properly and good, good for women, and I would look at that," (Planned Parenthood does not get it's abortion funds from the feds)

Forum List

Back