Trump The Liar

Remember this doozy?

‘INSURANCE FOR EVERYBODY’

Before he was sworn in, President Trump made a bold promise: The as-yet-unreleased Obamacare repeal and replacement plan would have “insurance for everybody.”

“We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said in an interview with The Washington Post. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.”

While House Republicans and the White House have indicated repealing and replacing Obamacare may take multiple legislative steps, the bill currently on the table would not meet Trump’s pledge. Per the CBO’s score, 14 million people would immediately lose coverage, a number that would eventually rise to 24 million over the next 10 years.

And now:

Trump: Repeal ObamaCare now, then 'start from a clean slate'

President Trump on Monday said Republicans should repeal ObamaCare now and "start from a clean slate" on a new healthcare plan, arguing doing so will help gain Democratic support.

"Republicans should just REPEAL failing ObamaCare now & work on a new Healthcare Plan that will start from a clean slate. Dems will join in!" Trump tweeted Monday night.

And you suckers fell for it hook, line and sinker :lmao:

Trump supporters don't even care that Trump lies to them. Isn't that amazing?

He told them he was going to build a wall. Then he got busted admitting to the President of Mexico that he was just talking shit

"Because you and I are both at a point now where we are both saying we are not to pay for the wall. From a political standpoint, that is what we will say. We cannot say that anymore because if you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore because I cannot live with that. I am willing to say that we will work it out, but that means it will come out in the wash and that is okay. But you cannot say anymore that the United States is going to pay for the wall. I am just going to say that we are working it out. Believe it or not, this is the least important thing that we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important talk about"

Then yesterday he lied to his supporters again when he said “If we have to shut down that government, we’re building that wall,” Trump said. “One way or another, we’re going to get that wall.”
Trump supporters don't even care that Trump lies to them.

Obama supporters didn't care when Obama lied to them.

Bush supporters didn't care when Bush lied to them.

Clinton supporters didn't care when Clinton lied to them.

Isn't that amazing?

No, it's pathetic, and never ending

A lie about a bj or benghazi isn't the same as lying about Iraq or colluding with Russians.

You do realize that the congress has an even lower poll rating than CNN's Fake poll of the President?

I've actually addressed this many times in the past.

Congress: Single Digit Approval, 98 Percent Re-Election Rate

If you want to know who is to blame for the mess we are in, look in the mirror.

"B-b-b-b-but Mexicans!"

Congress: Single digit approval rating, 98 percent re-election rate.

If we keep re-electing these people we hate so much, then who are the real idiots?

You get the government you deserve.

I've pointed out many times Congress gets single digit approval rates, but a 98 percent re-election rate.

"Those other bastards spend too much on PORK, but my guy brings home the BACON!"
I live in Virginia and voted out Eric Cantor, I did my job, I cant do your job, sorry bunch of liberal fucks, just keep getting that free stuff, and keep voting back in those who want to give you that stuff.
Show me where I support any of that shit, liar. I spend a great deal of my time demanding we cut the $1.4 trillion of government gifts handed out each year so we can lower everyone's tax rates.

I just busted you for being a lying fuck and you go and lie some more!
'

but more illegals are self deporting themselves, just by President Trump talking about the wall.

This is what passes for right wing "logic".......

So, an illegal who is here, decides to self-deport so that he or she can get on the OTHER side of the wall that Trump promises to build.......LOL

Remember this doozy?

Before he was sworn in, President Trump made a bold promise: The as-yet-unreleased Obamacare repeal and replacement plan would have “insurance for everybody.”

“We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said in an interview with The Washington Post. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.”

While House Republicans and the White House have indicated repealing and replacing Obamacare may take multiple legislative steps, the bill currently on the table would not meet Trump’s pledge. Per the CBO’s score, 14 million people would immediately lose coverage, a number that would eventually rise to 24 million over the next 10 years.

And now:

President Trump on Monday said Republicans should repeal ObamaCare now and "start from a clean slate" on a new healthcare plan, arguing doing so will help gain Democratic support.

"Republicans should just REPEAL failing ObamaCare now & work on a new Healthcare Plan that will start from a clean slate. Dems will join in!" Trump tweeted Monday night.

He told them he was going to build a wall. Then he got busted admitting to the President of Mexico that he was just talking shit

"Because you and I are both at a point now where we are both saying we are not to pay for the wall. From a political standpoint, that is what we will say. We cannot say that anymore because if you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore because I cannot live with that. I am willing to say that we will work it out, but that means it will come out in the wash and that is okay. But you cannot say anymore that the United States is going to pay for the wall. I am just going to say that we are working it out. Believe it or not, this is the least important thing that we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important talk about"

Then yesterday he lied to his supporters again when he said “If we have to shut down that government, we’re building that wall,” Trump said. “One way or another, we’re going to get that wall.”

GOODEST PRESIDENT EVA! ROTFLMFAO! Get you some of that shit Sammy rube!

Congress, including the Republican House, doubled our national debt and yet Obama gets the blame.

Trump can't get shit done and yet he is somehow magically blameless.

"It duh stablishment fault!"

Shhhhhhhhh, it's deep state you know, bwwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhh!

Remember this doozy?

And now:

Trump supporters don't even care that Trump lies to them.

Obama supporters didn't care when Obama lied to them.

Bush supporters didn't care when Bush lied to them.

Clinton supporters didn't care when Clinton lied to them.

Isn't that amazing?

No, it's pathetic, and never ending

A lie about a bj or benghazi isn't the same as lying about Iraq or colluding with Russians.
A lie about a bj or benghazi

and, those were the only lies told by those presidents?

Have another glass of koolaid

Forum List

Back