Trump thanks supporters gathered outside hospital: 'I'm about to make a little surprise visit''

Trump decides to go out and send his wishes to those showing a love for America First. Never slowing down even when impacted by a potentially lethal pandemic. If anyone gets the video, feel free to add it.

Oh, in case anybody needed to be reminded of my position, F the Communist Party of China.

I found a short clip, there is a longer one 25 min, but I don't want to watch that long.

Trump thanks supporters gathered outside hospital: 'I'm about to make a little surprise visit''

President Trump tweeted out a video of himself at Walter Reed Medical Center on Sunday where he said he's learned a lot about the novel coronavirus and promised his supporters gathered out side the hospital "a little surprise."

"We're going to pay a little surprise to some of the great patriots that we have," Trump said. "They've been out there for a long time and they've got Trump flags and they love our country so I'm not telling anybody but you but I'm about to make a little surprise visit."

Shortly after sending out his tweet, the president made his surprise apperance when he drove by and waved at the groups of supporters gathered outside the hospital in Maryland.

Earlier in the day, the president offered his thanks to the supporters for rallying outsisde Walter Reed, where he is battling a case of the novel coronavirus.

"I really appreciate all of the fans and supporters outside of the hospital," the president tweeted Sunday. "The fact is, they really love our Country and are seeing how we are MAKING IT GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!"

He's a fake. Another case of him attempting to ride on other peoples glory. I called it right on the button. He never had Covid. Not Covid 19, not even Covid 1 or 2. He noticed that his rating were bargain basement. This is his October Surprise he scheduled 2 months ago. Unless you didn't care, you don't get over Covid 19 in a couple of days. You are out of action for a couple of weeks at the least. Now, if he were 19, he may have had a mild case and have gone though most of those 2 weeks outside the hospital but he's 74. That means he's out for at least 2 weeks. And that is if he's not Obese, which he is. Or he doesn't have any other medical problems which he probably does like every other 74 year old no matter how healthy they seem.

You want to make America suck less, stop believing anything this Huckster says.

Is that what you're telling yourself to deal with the disappointment?

What can I say. I predicted this yesterday. I would say that Rump didn't let me down except he's let us ALL down once again. No free ride on this one.

But he learneded his lesson....

Hucksters just go out and find new people to con. Or keep conning those that actually have bought into the con in this case. He was being trounced in the Polls after the Debate (rightfully so) and had to do something fast. So he fabricates this Covid 19 scare that proves to be false. It brought him up in the polls. Now that it's proven false, it's time to go back to the dumpster.

Trump decides to go out and send his wishes to those showing a love for America First. Never slowing down even when impacted by a potentially lethal pandemic. If anyone gets the video, feel free to add it.

Oh, in case anybody needed to be reminded of my position, F the Communist Party of China.

I found a short clip, there is a longer one 25 min, but I don't want to watch that long.

President Trump tweeted out a video of himself at Walter Reed Medical Center on Sunday where he said he's learned a lot about the novel coronavirus and promised his supporters gathered out side the hospital "a little surprise."

"We're going to pay a little surprise to some of the great patriots that we have," Trump said. "They've been out there for a long time and they've got Trump flags and they love our country so I'm not telling anybody but you but I'm about to make a little surprise visit."

Shortly after sending out his tweet, the president made his surprise apperance when he drove by and waved at the groups of supporters gathered outside the hospital in Maryland.

Earlier in the day, the president offered his thanks to the supporters for rallying outsisde Walter Reed, where he is battling a case of the novel coronavirus.

"I really appreciate all of the fans and supporters outside of the hospital," the president tweeted Sunday. "The fact is, they really love our Country and are seeing how we are MAKING IT GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!"

He's a fake. Another case of him attempting to ride on other peoples glory. I called it right on the button. He never had Covid. Not Covid 19, not even Covid 1 or 2. He noticed that his rating were bargain basement. This is his October Surprise he scheduled 2 months ago. Unless you didn't care, you don't get over Covid 19 in a couple of days. You are out of action for a couple of weeks at the least. Now, if he were 19, he may have had a mild case and have gone though most of those 2 weeks outside the hospital but he's 74. That means he's out for at least 2 weeks. And that is if he's not Obese, which he is. Or he doesn't have any other medical problems which he probably does like every other 74 year old no matter how healthy they seem.

What can I say. I predicted this yesterday. I would say that Rump didn't let me down except he's let us ALL down once again. No free ride on this one.

Hucksters just go out and find new people to con. Or keep conning those that actually have bought into the con in this case. He was being trounced in the Polls after the Debate (rightfully so) and had to do something fast. So he fabricates this Covid 19 scare that proves to be false. It brought him up in the polls. Now that it's proven false, it's time to go back to the dumpster.

I love the smell of liberal desperation in the morning. Smells like...victory.

Those Soros push alerts are great, aren't they? Used to, you'd have to wait for the fax machine to grind out your opinion.

Soros didn't make the Prediction. I did. History just repeats itself. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Ever since the news broke that Trump was being hospitalized, idiot leftists were saying he was faking for sympathy.

You didn't predict shit.

I was the first on in here that said it. The others played the sympathy card like Rump wanted. I didn't. With his history and Age and Health, unless he was on a Respirator and down for at least 2 weeks, he lied about it. He screwed up when he gave that Op from the Hospital. He is a Huckster running yet another con.

And I smell another Con from a Huckster.

Those Soros push alerts are great, aren't they? Used to, you'd have to wait for the fax machine to grind out your opinion.

Soros didn't make the Prediction. I did. History just repeats itself. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Ever since the news broke that Trump was being hospitalized, idiot leftists were saying he was faking for sympathy.

You didn't predict shit.

I was the first on in here that said it. The others played the sympathy card like Rump wanted. I didn't. With his history and Age and Health, unless he was on a Respirator and down for at least 2 weeks, he lied about it. He screwed up when he gave that Op from the Hospital. He is a Huckster running yet another con.

"The first ON HERE".

Because, of course, USMB is the only website on the entire internet.

You didn't predict shit.

And I smell another Con from a Huckster.

That's you. Take a bath.

This just cements it for me. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. Putting people at risk of infection for a photo op.
And his supporters gobble it up like candy. November 3rd can't get here fast enough.

He stayed IN his vehicle, everyone is wearing masks. His supporters had been holding a Vigil outside that hospital since he was taken there. This was The Donald's beautiful way of saying THANK YOU to them. I know Leftists aka Communists do NOT understand the concepts of LOYALTY and LOVE which is why you posted what you did.

I know. Almost like the love people would show Xi, Putin, or Kim Jong Un. Kinda heartwarming. :)
Well, let's give it a day or two. Let's see if this costs him. Better still, let's see what the timeline
for his infection was. That will be a fun news thread.

Meanwhile here's more of the Joe Biden supporters and all they are good for:

1601852717337.png

1601852733998.png

1601852751962.png

1601852795635.png

1601852813507.png

You didn't predict shit.

"The first ON HERE".

You didn't predict shit.

Do I sense desperation in you? Imagine just how Desperate Rump is right about now as his Con falls apart once again. I would call this entertaining if it wasn't so pathetic.

This just cements it for me. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. Putting people at risk of infection for a photo op.
And his supporters gobble it up like candy. November 3rd can't get here fast enough.

He stayed IN his vehicle, everyone is wearing masks. His supporters had been holding a Vigil outside that hospital since he was taken there. This was The Donald's beautiful way of saying THANK YOU to them. I know Leftists aka Communists do NOT understand the concepts of LOYALTY and LOVE which is why you posted what you did.

I know. Almost like the love people would show Xi, Putin, or Kim Jong Un. Kinda heartwarming. :)
Well, let's give it a day or two. Let's see if this costs him. Better still, let's see what the timeline

View attachment 397146
View attachment 397147
View attachment 397148
View attachment 397150
View attachment 397151

Which has zero to do with the topic. And they aren't Biden supporters. But, reasonable attempt at diversion.

You didn't predict shit.

"The first ON HERE".

You didn't predict shit.

Do I sense desperation in you? Imagine just how Desperate Rump is right about now as his Con falls apart once again. I would call this entertaining if it wasn't so pathetic.

What day and time did you make your "prediction"?

I have a prediction, too -- you will not provide it.

View attachment 397146
View attachment 397147
View attachment 397148
View attachment 397150
View attachment 397151

Which has zero to do with the topic. And they aren't Biden supporters. But, reasonable attempt at diversion.

No actually part of this thread is about the Trump supporters who had been outside the hospital having a Vigil, when all it seems that many Joe Biden supporters can do is THREATEN TO MURDER POLICE OFFICERS and throw missiles at the police and trash things.

View attachment 397146
View attachment 397147
View attachment 397148
View attachment 397150
View attachment 397151

The Rioters don't vote. Especially these since they are now Felons. Good for the Cops for doing their jobs for getting those criminals off the streets and under lock and key where they belong.

You didn't predict shit.

"The first ON HERE".

You didn't predict shit.

If you want the answer to that question, use the search feature of this board just like I would have to do. Don't be so lazy. But you are too busy waiting with anticipation for the next Rump Con Job.

View attachment 397146
View attachment 397147
View attachment 397148
View attachment 397150
View attachment 397151

No actually part of this thread is about the Trump supporters who had been outside the hospital having a Vigil, when all it seems that many Joe Biden supporters can do is THREATEN TO MURDER POLICE OFFICERS and throw missiles at the police and trash things.

You mean worshipers. Cult followers. And no, Biden supporters do not threaten to murder police officers. You would just like it to be true to suit your narrative.
Ah, what am I stopping you for? Go ahead, drink that Kool-Aid. Just let us know quickly if it tastes funny. :)

You didn't predict shit.

"The first ON HERE".

You didn't predict shit.

If you want the answer to that question, use the search feature of this board just like I would have to do. Don't be so lazy. But you are too busy waiting with anticipation for the next Rump Con Job.

Attention, everyone:

Daryl Hunt is not obligated to prove his claims. You all just have to take his word for it. Or else he'll pout.

View attachment 397146
View attachment 397147
View attachment 397148
View attachment 397150
View attachment 397151

The Rioters don't vote. Especially these since they are now Felons. Good for the Cops for doing their jobs for getting those criminals off the streets and under lock and key where they belong.

Michael Bloomberg has been paying MILLIONS to pay off things for Felons so they can vote, that's in Florida, so maybe he's doing it elsewhere also.

Also the rioters have been charged before with all types of Felony only for Democrat Attorney-General's in Washington, Oregon, New York and California to then drop ALL the Felony charges and release them back into the Community.

1601854407562.png

1601854427930.png
#
1601854446775.png

1601854470951.png

View attachment 397176
View attachment 397177#
View attachment 397179
View attachment 397180

That's nice. But now that it's know he never had Covid 19 I wonder if there are any of those 100 that feel foolish now. Or betrayed? Probably not. Cult45 never does. They guy into the Hucksters Con.

Forum List

Back