Trump thanks Latina supporter; now mounting backlash threatens her business

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Yeah, these Trump protesters are so peaceful full of love for their fellow man:

It has been two days since she took center stage, next to the GOP front runner Donald Trump in Tucson.

Ever since she showed her support for the billionaire, she has been harassed at her business.

....While KGUN9 was inside Sammy's Mexican Grill, the phone rang several dozen times, many calling Betty Rivas and her family racists, vulgar names and threatening their business.

.... Rivas told KGUN9, she's shocked at all the controversy this sign has created because - she took a similiar sign to the Bernie Sanders rally in Tucson. That's right - she has not even decided who she is going to vote for.

Despite all the drama though, Rivas does not regret making that sign and going on stage at all.

".... Rivas told KGUN9, she's shocked at all the controversy this sign has created because - she took a similiar [sic] sign to the Bernie Sanders rally in Tucson. That's right - she has not even decided who she is going to vote for."

What a fucking moron...

Last edited:
Earlier this week, it was “you can say what you want but fully expect to be punched in the face” from Trump supporters. I guess whomever objects to her can punch her in the face????

Earlier this week, it was “you can say what you want but fully expect to be punched in the face” from Trump supporters. I guess whomever objects to her can punch her in the face????
God I love Trump.

It has been two days since she took center stage, next to the GOP front runner Donald Trump in Tucson.

Ever since she showed her support for the billionaire, she has been harassed at her business.

....While KGUN9 was inside Sammy's Mexican Grill, the phone rang several dozen times, many calling Betty Rivas and her family racists, vulgar names and threatening their business.

.... Rivas told KGUN9, she's shocked at all the controversy this sign has created because - she took a similiar sign to the Bernie Sanders rally in Tucson. That's right - she has not even decided who she is going to vote for.

Despite all the drama though, Rivas does not regret making that sign and going on stage at all.
When you deal with liberals, you deal with scum.

It's typically a terrible idea for a business to take a controversial political stance when they don't need to.

Exactly! Great post!

This is exactly why I say 95% of business owners DON'T KNOW HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS.....

HOW STUPID IS SHE!!!!!!!

She is not stupid for promoting her work at a rally, jack ass.

Try reading the Constitution some time, Goose-stepping moron.

Im not buying another car from the dealership I bought my last car at because they refuse to change the channel from fox news. And I know I'm not the only person who has requested this of them.

I don't know how much they make off a fusion but that's what it cost them to keep fox on.

Any business owner who's not rich enough to be a Republican doesn't deserve a business. She made one fatal mistake. She let all her customers know she doesn't think very much of labor or a middle class.

She should run in 2020 for the GOP nomination. Joe the plumber for vp

It's typically a terrible idea for a business to take a controversial political stance when they don't need to.

Exactly! Great post!

This is exactly why I say 95% of business owners DON'T KNOW HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS.....

HOW STUPID IS SHE!!!!!!!

Oh well if it was a smart move then her business should do great! And we can stop the thread now.

I guess the thread is now over.

Any business owner who's not rich enough to be a Republican doesn't deserve a business. She made one fatal mistake. She let all her customers know she doesn't think very much of labor or a middle class.
Typical.

When a liberal can't refute what someone said, they fall back onto the same old, tired talking points instead.

Exactly! Great post!

HOW STUPID IS SHE!!!!!!!

Why don't you explain to us; What benefit did she expect for her business by doing what she did?

Forum List

Back