Trump tearing apart national parks

The White House is a national park. Is Trump going to sell that too?

No, it is not.

Try again.

The President of the United States lives in a National Park

President's Park (White House) (U.S. National Park Service)

Technically correct, but you just cannot walk up and into that park. Look at the mailing address:

1849 C Street NW
Room 1426
Washington, DC 20240

That's not the White House.

You've posted the office of the US Department of Interior which administrates the national parks. The address of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500 is just one of the national parks.

During the national Christmas tree lighting I think that it's fitting that the head of the National Park Service reminded President dumb-ass that he lives within a national park. I took it as; Don't sell the house you're temporally living in to Putin.

Leaked maps reveal Trump's plan to slash national parks by 1m acres | Metro News

Donald Trump slashes size of national parks in Utah to allow drilling
Opinion: National parks under attack by Trump administration - Citrus College Clarion

President Trump Declares Major Reduction of Bears Ears Monument

I think this is caused by some illegal activity, either Trump getting paid by corporations for this, or illegally investing when his companies should be in a blind trust.

Either way, there has never been a president which has removed so much land from federal protection as he would like to.

Good. Thanks Mr.President!

No, it is not.

Try again.
Actually, it is.

Ignorance is bliss......

Then you should be extremely happy!

Since I've called and proven your ignorance of fact I've proven my point.
Is it safe to say you’re an anti Trump?

Does the State of Utah have finances to support the land in question? The answer is NO.

I don't see how that can reliably be assumed to be true, nor why it is even relevant. This is land which rightfully ought to belong to the state of Utah, or to individual residents of Utah. Does the federal government have the power to seize property, either from states or individuals, on the basis that the owner of that property is alleged not to have the finances to support it? Where is this power enumerated, in the Constitution?

If Utah doesn't have the finances to support all of the land that it rightfully owns, then the correct remedy is for it to sell that land. Let people build houses, and stores, and other facilities; let people live on that land, and work on that land. Let the land be used in the way that maximizes its value to humanity.

There is no good reason,and no legitimate reason, for the federal government to be hoarding for itself, such large amounts of valuable property, and preventing that property from being put to good use; and certainly no excuse for the federal government to not even offer just compensation to those from whom this property was stolen.
This should have been the end of the thread. Knowing progressives however.....

The only value that the vast majority of government land has is social.

No, it is not.

Try again.
Actually, it is.

Ignorance is bliss......

Is it safe to say you’re anti Trump?

I'm against anyone that continues to screw the middle class. So yes.

Actually, it is.

Ignorance is bliss......

Is it safe to say you’re anti Trump?

I'm against anyone that continues to screw the middle class. So yes.
Do you support the antifa weirdos?

Does the State of Utah have finances to support the land in question? The answer is NO.

I don't see how that can reliably be assumed to be true, nor why it is even relevant. This is land which rightfully ought to belong to the state of Utah, or to individual residents of Utah. Does the federal government have the power to seize property, either from states or individuals, on the basis that the owner of that property is alleged not to have the finances to support it? Where is this power enumerated, in the Constitution?

If Utah doesn't have the finances to support all of the land that it rightfully owns, then the correct remedy is for it to sell that land. Let people build houses, and stores, and other facilities; let people live on that land, and work on that land. Let the land be used in the way that maximizes its value to humanity.

There is no good reason,and no legitimate reason, for the federal government to be hoarding for itself, such large amounts of valuable property, and preventing that property from being put to good use; and certainly no excuse for the federal government to not even offer just compensation to those from whom this property was stolen.

The one thing that the federal government is not responsible for is social.

It strikes Me as amazing that progressives continue to make the claims that they are for the people, i.e., they are holding the land in trust for the people, yet they do not trust the people to manage it.

Managing that intellectual disconnect must be quite a feat.

The irony is................... ironic.

No, it is not.

Try again.

The President of the United States lives in a National Park

President's Park (White House) (U.S. National Park Service)

Technically correct, but you just cannot walk up and into that park. Look at the mailing address:

1849 C Street NW
Room 1426
Washington, DC 20240

That's not the White House.

You've posted the office of the US Department of Interior which administrates the national parks. The address of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500 is just one of the national parks.

During the national Christmas tree lighting I think that it's fitting that the head of the National Park Service reminded President dumb-ass that he lives within a national park. I took it as; Don't sell the house you're temporally living in to Putin.

Hey, it is from your website! How about you explain to them that the mailing address is wrong? Make sure you e-mail it because if you use that address, it won't make it to the White House.

No, it is not.

Try again.
Actually, it is.

Ignorance is bliss......

Once. That makes you about 1 for a couple of hundred times you have had you ass handed to you by myself and others.

Keep posting. Another one will likely occur before day's end.

One of the greatest ideas in the history of America is something to do away with to these anti-American bastards.

Environment = doesn't matter
Wild life = doesn't matter
Future generation = doesn't matter

Just pure greed is all that drives these idiots.

One of the greatest ideas in the history of America is something to do away with to these anti-American bastards.

Environment = doesn't matter
Wild life = doesn't matter
Future generation = doesn't matter

Just pure greed is all that drives these idiots.

Long before you were a gleam in your Momma's eye and a hard place in your Daddy's pants, this country had some serious issues with the environment. Not so much anymore as we learned to take care of it. The backlash now is claiming a creek that runs 6 inches deep on a farm is navigable waters for the purposes of environmental law.

Wildlife has never been a major concern except for killing predatory species. What is your great concern now?

Future generations will adapt and overcome, just like we did. Again, you speak in platitudes with no specifics. I attribute that to a deep ignorance of the issues and an attempt to make yourself relevant. You failed.

Try again.

It strikes Me as amazing that progressives continue to make the claims that they are for the people, i.e., they are holding the land in trust for the people, yet they do not trust the people to manage it.

Interesting diatribe.

Isn't any park social?

Do I believe that we should sell our natural resources to the highest bidder? No.

Do states have the monies to manage all federal land within their state? No.

Interesting diatribe.

Isn't any park social?

Do I believe that we should sell our natural resources to the highest bidder? No.

Too funny.

Social issues are States issues. The Federal Govenment is not responsible for any of the social issues.

Now, I don't particularly care what you believe. If the States wish to sell the land for use by the citizens, or to corporations for resource usage, is up to the State.

There is no need for monies to manage lands that have been sitting there for billions of years. What you really mean is do the states have the monies to charge the citizens for the use of their land.

Interesting diatribe.

Isn't any park social?

Too funny.

Social issues are States issues. The Federal Govenment is not responsible for any of the social issues.

Now, I don't particularly care what you believe. If the States wish to sell the land for use by the citizens, or to corporations for resource usage, is up to the State.

There is no need for monies to manage lands that have been sitting there for billions of years. What you really mean is do the states have the monies to charge the citizens for the use of their land.

According to you, we should sell our national parks for logging?

Interesting diatribe.

Isn't any park social?

Too funny.

And drilling, don't forget the drilling.....

Interesting diatribe.

Isn't any park social?

Too funny.

Yep,

The guy wants everything to be ran and controlled by pure greed. That is what is at heart of these assholes.

The federal government claims ownership of nearly 64% of the land in Utah. In a contiguous group of eleven western states, the federal government claims ownership of nearly half of the land in those states. There is no good reason why the federal government should be allowed to claim so much of the land that ought to belong to the state or to the people in those states.

The Massive (and Empty) Federal Lands of the American West
Federal land ownership by state - Ballotpedia

lead_960.png
Give it to the States & they will sell it off.

Forum List

Back