Trump tearing apart national parks

The federal government claims ownership of nearly 64% of the land in Utah. In a contiguous group of eleven western states, the federal government claims ownership of nearly half of the land in those states. There is no good reason why the federal government should be allowed to claim so much of the land that ought to belong to the state or to the people in those states.

The Massive (and Empty) Federal Lands of the American West
Federal land ownership by state - Ballotpedia

lead_960.png

oh gosh, not again
Remember when bedwetters thought he hated bears and wanted them to be shot in their sleep? When all he did was give the regulation power back to the state where it SHOULD be?
smh

Last edited:
Leaked maps reveal Trump's plan to slash national parks by 1m acres | Metro News

Donald Trump slashes size of national parks in Utah to allow drilling
Opinion: National parks under attack by Trump administration - Citrus College Clarion

President Trump Declares Major Reduction of Bears Ears Monument

I think this is caused by some illegal activity, either Trump getting paid by corporations for this, or illegally investing when his companies should be in a blind trust.

Either way, there has never been a president which has removed so much land from federal protection as he would like to.
We now have a president who understands the importance of states rights. :)

The federal government claims ownership of nearly 64% of the land in Utah. In a contiguous group of eleven western states, the federal government claims ownership of nearly half of the land in those states. There is no good reason why the federal government should be allowed to claim so much of the land that ought to belong to the state or to the people in those states.

lead_960.png

Does the State of Utah have finances to support the land in question?

Doesn't federal land belong to the people of Utah?

Leaked maps reveal Trump's plan to slash national parks by 1m acres | Metro News

Opinion: National parks under attack by Trump administration - Citrus College Clarion

I think this is caused by some illegal activity, either Trump getting paid by corporations for this, or illegally investing when his companies should be in a blind trust.

Either way, there has never been a president which has removed so much land from federal protection as he would like to.

No. We have a President that wants to pay for tax cuts for the rich. Jokes on him; I haven't paid federal income tax for 20 years, and I did it legally!

President Trump returned the land obama stole, back to the state of Utah. That’s a huge win for every American.

Obama stole? Do you want to clarify your position?
Obama decided their land should be under the control of the federal government.
President Trump stepped in and said fuck that! That land belongs to the people of Utah.

Clear enough?

lead_960.png

Doesn't federal land belong to the people of Utah?

Do the Feds? How's their stewardship been over the last century?

No. We have a President that wants to pay for tax cuts for the rich. Jokes on him; I haven't paid federal income tax for 20 years, and I did it legally!

When your trust pays a higher rate than you would have as an individual, are we supposed to be impressed?

If you listened to Trump's speech today, one of the things he was touting was opening up the Escalante park to gas and oil companies.

Yeah, just what you wanna see when hiking through Utah, a bunch of oil wells.

New Topics

Forum List

Back