Trump Tax Law Saved Sanders Nearly $40,000 Last Year

If your refund was less and you got a tax cut...it should have shown up in your paycheck.

If your paycheck didn't look much different...and your refund went down...yea...you got screwed by the "tax cut"
I didn't say anything about a refund. Trump's tax cuts saved me $27 a paycheck. Wow, am I happy. My ship has finally come in, now that I got an extra $27 in my pocket. Thanks Donald.
With wealthy successful people paying less in taxes means a bonus for the economy

Why did Bernie chose to take that savings?

HYPOCRITICUS MAXIMUS

Why wouldn't he take that saving? Why would he pay more than he should under the law? Only an idiot would do otherwise and Sanders is not an idiot.

You fools keep saying that Democrats hate rich people but that's not true. They want the rich to pay fair wages, and their fair share of taxes. They're not doing either. Earned income credits, food stamps and Section 8 for people with full time jobs is ridiculous. The minimum wage should be high enough that you don't qualify for ANY of those things.

If your refund was less and you got a tax cut...it should have shown up in your paycheck.

If your paycheck didn't look much different...and your refund went down...yea...you got screwed by the "tax cut"
I didn't say anything about a refund. Trump's tax cuts saved me $27 a paycheck. Wow, am I happy. My ship has finally come in, now that I got an extra $27 in my pocket. Thanks Donald.
With wealthy successful people paying less in taxes means a bonus for the economy

Yep, sent the economy into overdrive...that 2.9% GDP growth was well worth the 1.47 trillion that was added to the national debt!!!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Which is exactly what "wealthy successful" people would say to excuse this bullshit.

Trickle down your ass

what's 27 times 52?

$1404 annually

For the 10 years the tax law is in effect that's $14,040

You should be saying thank you

HYPOCRITICUS MAXIMUS

Why wouldn't he take that saving? Why would he pay more than he should under the law? Only an idiot would do otherwise and Sanders is not an idiot.

You fools keep saying that Democrats hate rich people but that's not true. They want the rich to pay fair wages, and their fair share of taxes. They're not doing either. Earned income credits, food stamps and Section 8 for people with full time jobs is ridiculous. The minimum wage should be high enough that you don't qualify for ANY of those things.
Sanders says he wants to pay more in taxes so why didn't he lead by example and pay more?

HYPOCRITICUS MAXIMUS

The hypocrisy just drips from your lips.

Yep, sent the economy into overdrive...that 2.9% GDP growth was well worth the 1.47 trillion that was added to the national debt!!!

Lol
Never in history has anyone ever been taxed to success...

We currently have the most educated, most productive, hardest working pool of young workers to choose from in this nations history. Employers have it beyond easy to find qualified workers. Taxes are down and workers are incredibly productive and eager to work. Trump has the economy rolling.

Lol

non sequitur much?

Lol

non sequitur much?
Lol
True is true

Forum List

Back