Trump swoons over letters from North Korea's Kim, 'We fell in love'

Yes, left would rather hear Trump say, 'you fat little fucker do what I tell you or I'll blow you off the map"...GOD save us from the leftist war mongers!....and these scum used to complain the right was leading us into war....hypocrites!

`
11111111111.jpg

Do I see a ménage a trois with Kim, Trump and Putin? I hope they wear protection. After all this is the beginning of disease fest I.
That's the spirit! You see, you and Trump are alike afterall. It's nice to see people mimicking the humor of our great leader.

"ALL WE NEED IS LOVE".....isn"t that what you lefties wanted back in the late 60"s????...Have you pussy"s changed?

After this statement, and given Trump's track record, I doubt that Kim will want to be left alone with him again...even if World Peace is at stake.
There's only so much a despot should have to put up with and we all know that Trump has no idea of boundaries.

After this statement, and given Trump's track record, I doubt that Kim will want to be left alone with him again...even if World Peace is at stake.
There's only so much a despot should have to put up with and we all know that Trump has no idea of boundaries.
That was Blow Job Clinton...especially when it came to becoming personal....ask Monica, as she gets up from under the desk!

`
I'll bet with donny trump spooning with both Kim and Putin, it will give Ivanka a breather.
MOOOCHER obuma wants that position under those leaders if you get my drift...Just ask Obozo 2020....he's PULLING IT for her!

Only someone twisted sexually would think like this.
`
`

imagesitrump.jpg
`
Well, the Obomanation couldn't say that about his 2 below average looking daughters, without lying bald face to you!

Wait just a GD minute. The argument here is someone's/ANY MAN'S daughters weren't 'attractive' to be considered 'that way' by him?

What the hell kind of guys are on this board? I hope whoever posted it DOESN'T have daughters?

Forum List

Back