Trump supports Hamas and turns against Israel

Well, I guess Trump thinks he can take the White House without the Jewish vote. By making the lame ass anti Israel statement he just released, he told Israel to go jump off a cliff. I think it will hurt him bigly. Time will tell!
Do the cult freaks in this thread show any indication it will hurt him? Nope. Three of them are practically tripping over each other to lick his nuts already.

Well, I guess Trump thinks he can take the White House without the Jewish vote. By making the lame ass anti Israel statement he just released, he told Israel to go jump off a cliff. I think it will hurt him bigly. Time will tell!

The article says nothing. WTF are you even talking about retard? If you want to see people turning against Israel, go to any major college campus in the U.S. I just saw a dingbat college girl who when asked what she thought about Jews being slaughtered and women raped on Oct 7th, denied it even happened, saying she hasnt seen anything that leads her to believe it was even real.
These are the future leaders of our country? Don't be afraid of Trump. Be more afraid of the psychotics coming out of these colleges who are fomenting at the mouth right now to go after Jews.
Trump turned against Israel? hahaha. Trump recognized Jerusalem as its capitol, something that probably still pisses you off. Admit it.

The article says nothing. WTF are you even talking about retard? If you want to see people turning against Israel, go to any major college campus in the U.S. I just saw a dingbat college girl who when asked what she thought about Jews being slaughtered and women raped on Oct 7th, denied it even happened, saying she hasnt seen anything that leads her to believe it was even real.
These are the future leaders of our country? Don't be afraid of Trump. Be more afraid of the psychotics coming out of these colleges who are fomenting at the mouth right now to go after Jews.
Trump turned against Israel? hahaha. Trump recognized Jerusalem as its capitol, something that probably still pisses you off. Admit it.
The orange slob turned on israel, just like he does everybody and everything else.

The orange slob turned on israel, just like he does everybody and everything else.

How is saying your enemy is very smart, translate into turning against Israel? makes no sense.
And a criticism against netanyahu? Hell even other Israelis are criticizing him. That article is just a hit piece
flipping words around. i just cant see any substance in it. Words vs actions and Trump has previously shown he supports Israel. Biden was the one who refused to even Meet with Netanyahu when Biden was
first elected. I just cant buy the rhetoric.

Trump supports Hamas and turns against Israel​

36939997-F069-4704-8661-2CDAF6F6D88B.gif

I would say the same about you and your cult. Look at what you do to yourselves for an orange slob who wouldn't piss on you, if you were on fire.
Said you want to follow a guy that would piss on you…sadder that you’d want him to…_and you wonder why folks are you a cult?

Forum List

Back