Trump Supporters - Social Conservatives, Economic Moderates

Its not rocket science, JOBS got it?

But that's the problem, Trump doesn't understand why the jobs went away, so he doesn't understand how to bring them back.

He does know how to play on the fears of those who lost those jobs, though.
I was on Wall Street when the jobs, white and blue collar, started going away.
It's called greed and avarice.
Quite simple.

Because of Trump's supporters, the Republican Party is shifting towards the center on economics. That will make SS reform and tax cuts for the wealthy more difficult in years to come.

Again, works on the assumption that the Rubes ever notice these things. They really kind of don't.

Republicans almost never run on "The Poor Wealthy are Paying Too Much in Taxes". Well, the Mormon did, and we see how well that turned out for him.

I do think some working class whites did shift from the Democrats to Trump,but that's really been going on for quite some time now.

The last time a Democrat won the majority of the White Vote, was 1964.

More to the point, Trump really didn't move the numbers all that much. He got 57% of the White vote compared to Romney's 58%. (-1%)

He got 8% of the Black vote compared to the 6% Romney got. (+2%)

He got 29% of the Hispanic vote compared to the 27% that Romney got. (+2%)

The problem isn't what Trump got, it's what Hillary didn't get.

she got 37% of the White vote compared to Obama's 39% (-2%)

she got 88% of the black vote compared to Obama's 93% (-5%)

she got 65% of the Hispanic vote compared to Obama's 71% (-6%)

The real problem was that with two horribly unpopular candidates, too many people wasted their votes on Third Party Candidates, probably because they were told by the media again and again that Hillary had this in the bag, and therefore, they could vote for some dope-smoking hippy as a protest vote.

Taking apart my post and denying it all does not make it true any more than you posting on a us message board makes you an American.

yes, I realize that your rant doesn't stand up well to scrutiny.

Sure didn't turn out well for Obama.

Obama is going to do much better in the History books than Bush or Trump. Or for that matter, Bill Clinton.

Taking apart my post and denying it all does not make it true any more than you posting on a us message board makes you an American.

Obama is going to do much better in the History books than Bush or Trump. Or for that matter, Bill Clinton.
Because you lie and claim otherwise makes no difference to the validity of my post. Obama will go down as the worst president of all time. I wonder if the country he is hiding in has an extradition treaty with us?

Obama will continue to be seen as the weak, ineffectual failure that he was.

Forum List

Back