Trump supporters burning his "Make America Great Again" red hats

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...ica-great-again-hats-in-protest-of-daca-talks

DJs-kcSUEAA6sWE.jpg

OOPS!

• Banned
Come on. You gotta find that hilarious!

I will wait until I find out what is actually going on. I don't believe Pelosi or Schumer at all. Trump and the GOP are saying that there is no deal, I believe then until I hear otherwise.

However, if he caves in, he will lose my support.

So who will cons turn to now? They've gone through the list of crazies they had, Bachmann, Cruz, Palin, Trump, Bannon. I mean now it's down to Gary Busey or Charles Manson, or ... Conservatives are actually, and it's hard to believe, they're actually getting to the bottom of the barrel of crazy.

They have narrowed it down to a select list ...

Don't make her take her ultimate form.

He's trying to get solitaire to work.

Last edited:
Burning the hats is silly, means -0-.
No, it's really symbolic and if I were a Trump supporter and got really fed up with him, burning his hat would be quite satisfying.

Sad if his supporters are done with him over DACA. He hasn't given up on the Wall, so I guess it must be DACA they're mad about.

Burning the hats is silly, means -0-.
No, it's really symbolic and if I were a Trump supporter and got really fed up with him, burning his hat would be quite satisfying.

Sad if his supporters are done with him over DACA. He hasn't given up on the Wall, so I guess it must be DACA they're mad about.

I am disillusioned with a lot of things but I don't go around setting fires.

I will wait until I find out what is actually going on. I don't believe Pelosi or Schumer at all. Trump and the GOP are saying that there is no deal, I believe then until I hear otherwise.

However, if he caves in, he will lose my support.

You will drop him over dreamers? What a sad POS you are.

So who will cons turn to now? They've gone through the list of crazies they had, Bachmann, Cruz, Palin, Trump, Bannon. I mean now it's down to Gary Busey or Charles Manson, or ... Conservatives are actually, and it's hard to believe, they're actually getting to the bottom of the barrel of crazy.
The better question is, "Who is the leader of the Democrat Party?". .... :dunno:

After the Hildabeast's ignoble election defeat. No one from the loon left has emerged to claim leadership of the hive. ..... :cool:

They have narrowed it down to a select list ...

Don't make her take her ultimate form.

He's trying to get solitaire to work.

ANGRY GERMAN BOY DESTROYS COMPUTER

Kid looks orange. Is he related to Trump?

The better question is, "Who is the leader of the Democrat Party?". .... :dunno:

After the Hildabeast's ignoble election defeat. No one from the loon left has emerged to claim leadership of the hive. ..... :cool:

I think it's down to either the woman at McDonald's or the Angry German Kid because he can sustain utterly unwarranted anger for a long period of time.

Of course the cat captures the essence of biting the hand that feeds you, and the Brittney defender emotes with the raw anger/sadness that typifies the average Trump supporter.

Yeah....nothing has happened yet.........no deal has been made, Trump,even stated, no wall, no DACA.......you left wing assholes had Trump finished as he was riding down the escalator.........you should ask President Hilary or President Jeb how that worked out for you...

Forum List

Back