Trump Supporters Beat Black Lives Matter Protester At Campaign Rally

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The reported attack in Birmingham, Alabama, was caught on video.

Several people attending a rally for Donald Trump in Birmingham, Alabama, physically assaulted an African-American protester on Saturday, witnesses said.

The protester began chanting "Black Lives Matter" and took off his sweatshirt to display a T-shirt printed with the phrase before people at the rally reportedly attacked him.

CNN reporter Jeremy Diamond posted a video of the altercation on Twitter. In it, a man in a blue gingham shirt appears to be kicking a black man lying on the ground.

"At least a half-dozen attendees shoved and tackled the protester, a black man, to the ground as he refused to leave the event," Diamond reported for CNN. "At least one man punched the protester and a woman kicked him while he was on the ground."

Videos & More: Trump Supporters Reportedly Beat Black Lives Matter Protester At Campaign Rally

Oh my, this won't look good on Trump's resume or endear him with black voters.

Almost everyone hates Trump except a few white people - so how could he ever win the General Election? He's pretty much dead with blacks, Hispanics, and women. No wonder the GOP leadership is in a panic to take him out.

Several people attending a rally for Donald Trump in Birmingham, Alabama, physically assaulted an African-American protester on Saturday, witnesses said.

The protester began chanting "Black Lives Matter" and took off his sweatshirt to display a T-shirt printed with the phrase before people at the rally reportedly attacked him.

CNN reporter Jeremy Diamond posted a video of the altercation on Twitter. In it, a man in a blue gingham shirt appears to be kicking a black man lying on the ground.

"At least a half-dozen attendees shoved and tackled the protester, a black man, to the ground as he refused to leave the event," Diamond reported for CNN. "At least one man punched the protester and a woman kicked him while he was on the ground."

Videos & More: Trump Supporters Reportedly Beat Black Lives Matter Protester At Campaign Rally

Like all blacks, this one was a trouble maker trying to disrupt the event. See what really happened. He deserved every bit of it.

WATCH: Trump Tosses BLM Heckler From Alabama Rally: 'Get Him the Hell Out of Here!'

Like all blacks, this one was a trouble maker trying to disrupt the event.

WATCH: Trump Tosses BLM Heckler From Alabama Rally: 'Get Him the Hell Out of Here!'

Yeah, according to NaziCons - most blacks are "troublemakers"...

What is a "NaziCon"? Please be sure your explanation make sense.

I saw the video earlier , didn't look like any beating to me .

I hope they arrested the SOB for disorderly conduct.

Yeah, I know you people from Texass don't like them jigaboos.

Establishment HOP have got to be in a panic mode. Blacks, Hispanics, Women, Muslims....who will Trump alienate next. Wait....ESKIMOS! Maybe they will be next.

Trump has at least cornered the white, male, racist, narcissist vote. He has them in his corner for sure.

GO DONALD!

What is a "NaziCon"? Please be sure your explanation make sense.

For your viewing pleasure...

If Republicans Don’t Want to be Compared to Nazis, They Should Stop Acting Like Nazis

This reminds me of the Rand Paul stompers.

776278-6-20101027121959-rand-paul-stomper-wants-an-apology.jpeg

Yeah, I know you people from Texass don't like them jigaboos.

Don't like any thug that thinks they can go any god damned place they please and disrupt a legal assembly of law abiding citizens. So go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back