"""Trump Supporter"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, the unwashed left has been called out by their Obama/Soros plantation masters to disrupt, vandalize and attack Donald Trump campaign stops. And young tyrant thugs are only too happy to make $15 while attacking people and destroying property while chanting their tired profanity-laced rhymes.

Here’s a video of a single Trump supporter with huge cojones marching directly through an anti-Trump riot in Burlingame, Mexifornia. Listen to the idiot thugs bullying him. This is Mexifornia!

Yo, listen to the "Illegals and Mini Puppets" call him Racist, and telling him, get out of here!

WAR IN AMERICA, CHILDREN. IT'S JUST A SHOT AWAY! - Angry White Dude

"GTP"
george_bush_flipping_the_bird.jpg

And they blame Trump for the violence. This is the face of the left, physically attack everyone who disagrees with you.

Those punks are to fucking stupid to realize they are Trump's greatest argument.

Decent Americans are NOT going to want to look at those people and realize they are on the same side.

That guy deserves a medal. This is what it will take to get our nation back.

What would you expect if you physically assaulted another person for no reason? Personally, I would do my best to beat the living shit out of someone who attacked me like this. I agree, they have a right to voice their opposition. They DO NOT have a "right" to subdue others' voices if they disagree. Verbal and physical assault are criminal violations and should be treated as such. Anyone responding appropriately to such attacks should be considered to have the RIGHT of self defense.

Forum List

Back