Trump supporter flashes "CNN is ISIS" sign on CNN

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
DBZ_JRwXkAEDheD.jpg

DBaA6W3XcAQMo-H.jpg

Last edited:
ha ha good for him! A few months back a tweet CNN considered offensive (it didnt praise Hillary) was featured on CNN's website via a hotlink. The quick acting tweeter saw it and changed his handle to CNN IS FAKE NEWS. It stayed up there before hours before CNN removed it.:)

That's going way too far. He could have been critical of them without going overboard to the point of negating his argument. CNN is just becoming far too much of a conduit for the alt-left "progressive", and far less of a critical, journalistic network.

Comparing them to a terror group though? Hyperbole and excessive.

That's going way too far. He could have been critical of them without going overboard to the point of negating his argument. CNN is just becoming far too much of a conduit for the alt-left "progressive", and far less of a critical, journalistic network.

It's what RWNJs do. You know that.

• Banned

there's no time for bein politically correct. the world is upside down. we gotta fight people like Kathy Griffin and disgusting people like CNN with the same viciousness they fight Trump

Haha. He just dug himself deeper.

And way to trivialize a murderous vigilante paramilitry group already responsible for untold death, torture and a refugee crisis. What a dumbass.
Yep, just like Kathy Griffin did, what a dumbass she is. I hope Daniel Pearl's family didn't see how she made a joke out of someone being beheaded. NOT FUNNY AT ALL!

Milk it if you must, but bringing Pearl into it is just nuts.

And way to trivialize a murderous vigilante paramilitry group already responsible for untold death, torture and a refugee crisis. What a dumbass.
Yep, just like Kathy Griffin did, what a dumbass she is. I hope Daniel Pearl's family didn't see how she made a joke out of someone being beheaded. NOT FUNNY AT ALL!

I'm not milking anything, what she did was disgusting. It's not nuts to bring Daniel Pearl into it, I still see his face, and I'm sure his family hasn't forgotten the horror. I just don't see the humor, but since you seem to be ok with it , enjoy,

I'm not milking anything, what she did was disgusting. It's not nuts to bring Daniel Pearl into it, I still see his face, and I'm sure his family hasn't forgotten the horror. I just don't see the humor, but since you seem to be ok with it , enjoy,

I have been all for her paying what ever price she has to pay from the beginning. You won't find me defending her vile actions in any way. I'm sure you were just as outraged when you first saw this, and so many other similar scenes.
o-OBAMA-EFFIGY-HUNG-570.jpg

I have been all for her paying what ever price she has to pay from the beginning. You won't find me defending her vile actions in any way. I'm sure you were just as outraged when you first saw this, and so many other similar scenes.
use
Yes, just as disgusting, and no one should have been making excuses for it, I certainly don't. Did you accuse others of milking it when they let their disgust known?

use
Yes, just as disgusting, and no one should have been making excuses for it, I certainly don't. Did you accuse others of milking it when they let their disgust known?

If they tried to link it to something totally unrelated, yes.

use

If they tried to link it to something totally unrelated, yes.
I don't consider it unrelated, she was making a mockery of something that is horrific, and has actually happened. I guess I remember Pearl's because I read that he was screaming as they sawed his head off. I never watched the video, but as a mom with a son,it just stuck with me. Nothing funny to it and never will be a joke to me.

Of course it's hyperbole. But just.

The sign was meant for us. Not CNN. They are beyond redemption. The CNN IS ISIS campaign is working as intended for who it was intended for.

tom-namako-tomnamako-guy-with-infowars-dot-com-cnn-is-22141094.png

^ fuckin' loser

Ironically. The only media outlet I have heard that talked about the details of the Accord was Fox. CNN and MSNBC can't tell us why it is a GOOD deal. It's certainly quite worse for media outlets to attack Trump and pretend America is going to be left behind, when they can't or won't explain how this deal is good for America or global climate.

I can tell you this, it sure as hell is a GREAT deal for India and China, that's for sure.

Last edited:

Of course it's hyperbole. But just.

The sign was meant for us. Not CNN. They are beyond redemption. The CNN IS ISIS campaign is working as intended for who it was intended for.

Yep. The crazies are eating it up.

Ironically. The only media outlet I have heard that talked about the details of the Accord was Fox. CNN and MSNBC can't tell us why it is a GOOD deal. It's certainly quite worse for media outlets to attack Trump and pretend America is going to be left behind, when they can't or won't explain how this deal is good for America or global climate.

I can tell you this, it sure as hell is a GREAT deal for India and China, that's for sure.

That is who Obama thought he represented. So he struck the best deal he could for them. Teach those "bitter clingers" and "deplorable Americans".

It come to mind Obama's claim the US is the largest Muslim nation on Earth. I dont know why. But they seem related.
In all 57 states even.

Forum List

Back