Apparently Bill Maher doesn't know it's only OK for Snoop Dog and other Blacks to use the N word

BuckToothMoron

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2016
Bill Maher is catching a lot of flack for using the N racial slur on his show. Glad to see the left hold their own accountable. Of course the sheep who are in his audience thought it was hilarious.

His guest on the show was Senator Ben Sasse, who asked the host, “Would you like to come work in the field with us Maher responded, “Work in the fields? Senator, I am a house n—.”
HBO Calls Bill Maher’s Use of N-Word ‘Completely Inexcusable and Tasteless’

Bill Maher is catching a lot of flack for using the N racial slur on his show. Glad to see the left hold their own accountable. Of course the sheep who are in his audience thought it was hilarious.

His guest on the show was Senator Ben Sasse, who asked the host, “Would you like to come work in the field with us Maher responded, “Work in the fields? Senator, I am a house n—.”
HBO Calls Bill Maher’s Use of N-Word ‘Completely Inexcusable and Tasteless’

I am thinking he does now?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, partisanshitheads will go batshit crazy over everything.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, partisanshitheads will go batshit crazy over everything.

That's true, but had you bothered to read the link, you'd see he is catching hell from BLM. So I guess it's liberal on liberal crime.

That's true, but had you bothered to read the link, you'd see he is catching hell from BLM. So I guess it's liberal on liberal crime.

That's why your partisanshithead ass is all excited and spewing on about nothing again.
\
Partisanshithead asshole says what? Tell me, what's your take on The Constitution being handed out on college campuses? Should it be allowed freely?

Inquiring minds want to know.

The criticism of Bill Maher is patronizing bullshit that serves no purpose other than prolonging racial tensions in the U.S.

"The American Negro will not be truly free until the word, n!gger, no longer trouble him. Because the striking of chains and the death of Jim Crow does not free the mind." (James Baldwin, speaking at Columbia University, September, 1974.)

Nother fokker, I can right go down to the cut in the projects right now, Yeah, I'll buy some meat, grill it and say nigga nigga nigga all day. No jitterbugs are going to try to jump me.

1) I'm a cracker.

2) I've known these people for years, they're like family.

3) It's assholes that try to pit race against race. That makes Obama an asshole. :dunno:

Nother fokker, I can right go down to the cut in the projects right now, Yeah, I'll buy some meat, grill it and say nigga nigga nigga all day. No jitterbugs are going to try to jump me.

1) I'm a cracker.

2) I've known these people for years.

3) It's assholes that try to pit race against race.
You are absolutely right. Censoring the White vocabulary serves no purpose other than prolonging racial conflict.

The criticism of Bill Maher is patronizing bullshit that serves no purpose other than prolonging racial tensions in the U.S.

"The American Negro will not be truly free until the word, n!gger, no longer trouble him. Because the striking of chains and the death of Jim Crow does not free the mind." (James Baldwin, speaking at Columbia University, September, 1974.)
I agree. But just look at what cowards there are, so afraid of a word, that you have to misspell it to print it.

I agree. But just look at what cowards there are, so afraid of a word, that you have to misspell it to print it.
I agree.

I was surprised and disappointed when the administrators of this outstanding political forum chose to censor what in fact is a word with much historical significance and intellectual legitimacy.

Mayer should have said he is a stupid jew who gets a pass for insulting people because the MSM calls him a "comedian" when all he is an angry, unfunny, White-hating douchebag.

So BLM should back off my brotha?

BLM should off themselves.

BLM should off themselves.

Isn't that the effect of rampant B-on-B crime?

Forum List

Back