Trump Suggests Biden is Taking Mind-Enhancing DRUGS

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
PRESIDENT Donald Trump suggested 77-years old Joe Biden may be taking mind-enhancing drugs as he called for tests to be carried out before he and the Democratic nominee go head-to-head in next month's first presidential debate.

Trump, speaking to the Washington Examiner on Wednesday, said that he was making the suggestion based on Biden's supposed improved debate performances against Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont back in March

1598496557542.png

1598496631949.png

Trump made the comments in an interview at the Oval Office on Wednesday

"My point is, if you go back and watch some of those numerous debates, he was so bad. He wasn't even coherent. And against Bernie, he was. And we're calling for a drug test."

Trump, speaking in the Oval Office, said: "Nobody thought that he was even going to win. Because his debate performances were so bad.

"Frankly, his best performance was against Bernie. We're going to call for a drug test, by the way, because his best performance was against Bernie.

"It wasn't that he was Winston Churchill, because he wasn't, but it was a normal, boring debate. You know, nothing amazing happened. And we are going to call for a drug test, because there's no way — you can't do that."

FROM THE AUTHUR:

One way or another, but the pro-Chinese elite of the Democratic Party got "insurance" by nominating Camila Harris for vice-president. Well, they once again deceived the American people, hiding her Jewish origin and posing as a person of "Indian origin", but WHO CARES???

I have a different assumption. The technologies of implanting chips into the nervous system have long been developed in laboratories- even the flight of a beetle is now controlled!

But what if, spurred on by an uncontrollable craving for power, Biden agreed to implant a microchip into his brain that would control not only speech but also the movement, and the behavior of the candidate for the presidency ???

In short, a drug test is not enough!

Biden must undergo an MRI - maybe not only an electronic chip will be found, but something much worse, like this:

1598497689477.png

or like this:
1598497752794.png

or like this:
1598497847960.png

or... smth like THIS:

1598498957898.png

1598498700881.png

1598498749199.png

1598499006715.png

???

Last edited:
I don't know about mind enhancing.....but Hydroxychloroquine ...for sure.

It is GOOD that the President's speeches are carefully studied in the camp of the so-called "Democratic" party :)))

I am much more impressed by smart women with good manners. Thanks

PRESIDENT Donald Trump suggested 77-years old Joe Biden may be taking mind-enhancing drugs as he called for tests to be carried out before he and the Democratic nominee go head-to-head in next month's first presidential debate.

Trump, speaking to the Washington Examiner on Wednesday, said that he was making the suggestion based on Biden's supposed improved debate performances against Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont back in March

View attachment 380408

View attachment 380410

"My point is, if you go back and watch some of those numerous debates, he was so bad. He wasn't even coherent. And against Bernie, he was. And we're calling for a drug test."

Trump, speaking in the Oval Office, said: "Nobody thought that he was even going to win. Because his debate performances were so bad.

"Frankly, his best performance was against Bernie. We're going to call for a drug test, by the way, because his best performance was against Bernie.

"It wasn't that he was Winston Churchill, because he wasn't, but it was a normal, boring debate. You know, nothing amazing happened. And we are going to call for a drug test, because there's no way — you can't do that."

FROM THE AUTHUR:

One way or another, but the pro-Chinese elite of the Democratic Party got "insurance" by nominating Camila Harris for vice-president. Well, they once again deceived the American people, hiding her Jewish origin and posing as a person of "Indian origin", but WHO CARES???

I have a different assumption. The technologies of implanting chips into the nervous system have long been developed in laboratories- even the flight of a beetle is now controlled!

But what if, spurred on by an uncontrollable craving for power, Biden agreed to implant a microchip into his brain that would control not only speech but also the movement, and the behavior of the candidate for the presidency ???

Biden must undergo an MRI - maybe not only an electronic chip will be found, but something much worse, like this:

View attachment 380417
or like this:
View attachment 380420
or like this:
View attachment 380422

or... smth like THIS:

View attachment 380437

View attachment 380434

View attachment 380436

View attachment 380438

???

Yah, this has to be the reason Biden is doing so well. I knew there had to be a reason he was kicking Rumps ass and it couldn't be that Rump is such a big fat piece of garbage. Glad that was finally cleared up.

Trump should follow Biden's example and take those "intelligence enhancing drugs" that allow Biden to look sharp and smart. In doing so, he may protect himself for saying idiotic things like "herd mentality" whatever that is, or claim Colorado borders Mexico, or claim there is a national park called " Joe the semite", or even congratulate the state of Kansas for the Kansas City (Missouri) super bowl win, etc, etc ...

1600375957685.png

Trump should follow Biden's example and take those "intelligence enhancing drugs" that allow Biden to look sharp and smart. In doing so, he may protect himself for saying idiotic things like "herd mentality" whatever that is, or claim Colorado borders Mexico, or claim there is a national park called " Joe the semite", or even congratulate the state of Kansas for the Kansas City (Missouri) super bowl win, etc, etc ...

View attachment 389906
biden looks sharp and smart?....are we looking at the same guy?...

View attachment 389906
if he is taking them he should ask for his money back because they didnt work,,,

Poor Trumpybear. He has the aptitude of Sonny, the brain of Freido, but thinks he's Micheal.

Do ya think he'll use this as an excuse to bow out of the debates?

View attachment 380408

View attachment 380410

FROM THE AUTHUR:

View attachment 380417
or like this:
View attachment 380420
or like this:
View attachment 380422

or... smth like THIS:

View attachment 380437

View attachment 380434

View attachment 380436

View attachment 380438

???

Yah, this has to be the reason Biden is doing so well. I knew there had to be a reason he was kicking Rumps ass and it couldn't be that Rump is such a big fat piece of garbage. Glad that was finally cleared up.
/——/ Dementia Joe won’t last one round debating Trump, and you know it.

View attachment 380408

View attachment 380410

FROM THE AUTHUR:

View attachment 380417
or like this:
View attachment 380420
or like this:
View attachment 380422

or... smth like THIS:

View attachment 380437

View attachment 380434

View attachment 380436

View attachment 380438

???

pussygrabber will impress when start talking about his " herd mentality"...

1600377375168.png

View attachment 380408

View attachment 380410

FROM THE AUTHUR:

View attachment 380417
or like this:
View attachment 380420
or like this:
View attachment 380422

or... smth like THIS:

View attachment 380437

View attachment 380434

View attachment 380436

View attachment 380438

???

Do I? Sorry, my Crystal Ball is in the shop for repairs. It started just getting I Love Lucy reruns. I could live with that. Then it started displaying the Senate Floor and it fizzled and stopped working just like the Senate.

Forum List

Back