Trump: Stop using tax payer money as your private bank account!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I can not believe the American Stupid is not yelling out loud for the Trumps to stop wasting our valuable tax payer dollars on your fucking family and this boojay 4th crap

I can not believe the American Stupid is not yelling out loud for the Trumps to stop wasting our valuable tax payer dollars on your fucking family and this boojay 4th crap
I hope trump JR holds a sign that says “hey Harris you ain’t black” lol

• Banned
I love how white men are here worrying about Harris and her race...when white women are sliding on more minority dick than anybody on the planet!! If I were them, I'd do a little DNA checkin in my own family and stop worrying about hers!!

Gee. Where was your outrage when Michelle was jetting all over with family on vacation at tax payer expense?? The economy was in the toilet and UE was through the roof.

Never saw you put up a thread on that shit.

Americans love to see what our military uses. Enjoy the parade. I sure will.

• Banned

Gee. Where was your outrage when Michelle was jetting all over with family on vacation at tax payer expense?? The economy was in the toilet and UE was through the roof.

You dare compare that orange white and blue monster's travels to the Obama's? If you weren't so pathetic and stupid, I'd engage you with facts, but you and your kind aren't worth it. Enjoy the 16 million tax payer dollar waste, dumb bitch!!

I find it rather pathetic, Trump who loves showing off the military, was a chicken shit white guttless frat boy when it was his turn to serve the very military he want's to brag on!!

You dare compare that orange white and blue monster's travels to the Obama's? If you weren't so pathetic and stupid, I'd engage you with facts, but you and your kind aren't worth it. Enjoy the 16 million tax payer dollar waste, dumb bitch!!

I find it rather pathetic, Trump who loves showing off the military, was a chicken shit white guttless frat boy when it was his turn to serve the very military he want's to brag on!!

I do dare.

If you weren't so pathetic I'd engage you with facts, but you and your kind aren't worth it. I will enjoy. How bout you dumbass??

I do dare.

If you weren't so pathetic I'd engage you with facts, but you and your kind aren't worth it. I will enjoy. How bout you dumbass??
Much manufactured hate Democrats are consumed in...

I do dare.

How about this?
Trump's Family Trips Cost Taxpayers Nearly As Much In A Month As Obama's Cost In A Whole Year

I do dare.

How about this?
Trump's Family Trips Cost Taxpayers Nearly As Much In A Month As Obama's Cost In A Whole Year

Not his fault he has to use AF1.

He has his own jet and if SS would let him he'd use it at his own expense. Hell he isn't even taking a salary.

I don't have a problem with the POTUS taking a vacation. They need it. The problem I have is Obama's wife and her entire family jetting off on vacation when the economy was in the toilet and UE was through the roof. Not very First Lady of her at all. She couldn't care less because we tax payers footed the bill on her trips.

I do dare.

How about this?

I see two Little Trumpsters laughed at a post that totally and factually destroyed their argument about the thread’s topic.
Little Trumpsters again display why Trump loves the low-educated voter. They never believe any facts that tarnishes Trump!

It's a fraction of the cost to keep Big Mikey Obama looking his RuPaul best for 8 years

Forum List

Back