Trump slams fake news lies that Swedens mass immigration is working out just beautifully

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-20_9-23-7.png

Trump Slams 'Fake News' Lies That Sweden's Mass Immigration "Is Working Out Just Beautifully" - Vessel News

He is great at baiting them right where he wants them, They are like typical liberals you can bust them with their own actions. Weak minds act alike, think alike, all across the board .... Trendy's are one dumb fkd up crowd man honest to gawd.

Sweden is turning into a feudal society with little Muslim enclaves all around in it, 55 so far last I read.

They are going to pay the price for feeding cheap labor to their corporations without regard to the common peoples interests

View attachment 113363
Trump Slams 'Fake News' Lies That Sweden's Mass Immigration "Is Working Out Just Beautifully" - Vessel News

He is great at baiting them right where he wants them, They are like typical liberals you can bust them with their own actions. Weak minds act alike, think alike, all across the board .... Trendy's are one dumb fkd up crowd man honest to gawd.

cheeto should be slamming Melania but then there's the back nine at Mara Lago to consider, so...........

Sweden is turning into a feudal society with little Muslim enclaves all around in it, 55 so far last I read.

They are going to pay the price for feeding cheap labor to their corporations without regard to the common peoples interests
This has nothing to do with cheap labor. These are refugees taken in under humanitarian laws. They refuse to work.

I can tell you this, Sweden's immigration system is a smooth running machine, the smoothest ever in history, this I can tell you. Believe me! Anyone who says otherwise is fake news, the fakest, that I can tell you.

Forum List

Back