Trump Signed Legal Documents He Knew Included False Voter Fraud Numbers, Judge Says

Perhaps the most important revelation from Judge Carter's ruling is the baseless court cases filed on Trump's behalf over supposed election fraud were really all about delaying Biden's certification and nothing more. Because they never had a chance of succeeding since there was no evidence of fraud.

Well thats a new one.
Did it just come in on your talking points list?
Wow. How is it possible you are ignorant of these facts?

Man, if I were you, I'd be pretty pissed at your propagandists for keeping you that much in the dark!

But you will probably keep going back to them to chow down on more of their manufactured bullshit.

Sad.

Then it should be easy for you to show me some posts regarding the subject.
Gosh, really?

It is, in fact, VERY easy!

Wow. How is it possible you are ignorant of these facts?

Man, if I were you, I'd be pretty pissed at your propagandists for keeping you that much in the dark!

But you will probably keep going back to them to chow down on more of their manufactured bullshit.

Sad.

Man are you ever stupid.
Why would a Republican propagandist tell me about that?

Gosh, really?

Great job!!!
What ever became of the accusations?

Then it should be easy for you to show me some posts regarding the subject.

LOL

Why on Earth do you think it's my job to bring you up to speed??

face-palm-gif.278959

Gosh, really?

You're nicer than I am. I couldn't give a shit if that idiot was stuck in the dark.

Biden's win was proven the same way every election is proven -- alk 50 states counting the votes, canvassing the election, certifying the results, recounting when mandated by law. And in some cases, auditing election equipment, auditing ballots, you know, what you mindlessly refer to as yada, yada, yada.

What you can't do, and not a single person has done in 2 years -- is prove there were millions of illegal votes cast for Biden.

What a pity, huh?

It's funny how you tards can't accept a President who never even received a 50 percent job approval rating lost the election.

You have to be the dumbest, most submissive, cucks to have ever lived.

It's funny how you tards can't accept a President who never even received a 50 percent job approval rating lost the election.

You have to be the dumbest, most submissive, cucks to have ever lived.
It's funny that Biden is likely considered the smartest Democrat in America... :laugh:

Nope.

But continuing to push the Big Lie when you knew better, in a conspiracy to defraud the United States, is... :itsok:
The Swing State Tactical Shutdown actually happened, and it was televised right before our eyes.
Your Gaslight Theatre is a joke now.
As is the folly of the demented LEFT hell bent on destroying this nation from within!
Your participation in that effort is obvious.

All of this is the last gasp of Marxism; a ROTTEN RELEC of the 20th century.

The damage they have done is obvious, but I hope the Human Nature that these hive minded idiots totally ignore will prevail.

Forum List

Back