Trump sign vandalized to the tune of $12000

A 12000$ fine for a 10$ sign?

The statists never cease to amaze me with their greed.

If someone was going to burn the sign, they would have lit it in more than one place. I figure someone flicked a cigarette out their window in the wrong place. That would have been wrong,but certainly not arson.

Violence begets violence, except when the subject of aggression is a Trump supporter.

Huh, Asclepias ?

Violence is the cure for a lot of things. Dont be that fool that thinks being tolerant of intolerance is a virtue.

Violence solves nothing, and it should only be used when all other alternatives are exhausted. Self defense is the only moral recourse.

That is, unless you are trying to fuck up the world even more than it already is, in which case violence is your best tool.

Violence is the cure for a lot of things. Dont be that fool that thinks being tolerant of intolerance is a virtue.

Violence solves nothing, and it should only be used when all other alternatives are exhausted. Self defense is the only moral recourse.

That is, unless you are trying to fuck up the world even more than it already is, in which case violence is your best tool.
I disagree. I have used violence to solve many things. You put your foot in someones ass and the percentages sky rocket that they wont come back for more.

Anyone displaying a Drumpf sign is engaging in a hostile act.

I disagree. I have used violence to solve many things. You put your foot in someones ass and the percentages sky rocket that they wont come back for more.

Enforcing your arbitrary will unto others makes you know better than a thug.

Even worse, you just justified all human enslavement.

Really, because "offensive" imagery is causing you personal harm? Why not cry to mommy about your fragile little feelings?

Really, because "offensive" imagery is causing you personal harm? Why not cry to mommy about your fragile little feelings?
Some people do think I am a thug. I dont worry about what others think however. I know what works and what doesnt work. Its inefficient wasting time talking to people that think they have a right to disrespect or threaten you. Its better to put a foot in their ass or in this case burn their sign or home to the ground.

Some people do think I am a thug. I dont worry about what others think however. I know what works and what doesnt work.

What works for you does not work for the rest of us.

If violence is justified to serve your own ends, then you best be apologizing for every douchebag that has ever held power, since he could do no wrong.

Its better to put a foot in their ass or in this case burn their sign or home to the ground.

You can cut out the militant chic.

Thuggery is cute, but humanity is admirable.

Some people do think I am a thug. I dont worry about what others think however. I know what works and what doesnt work.

What works for you does not work for the rest of us.

If violence is justified to serve your own ends, then you best be apologizing for every douchebag that has ever held power, since he could do no wrong.

Its better to put a foot in their ass or in this case burn their sign or home to the ground.

You can cut out the militant chic.

Thuggery is cute, but humanity is admirable.
I'm sure it works for way more people than not. I have no desire or need to apologize for what someone else does.

I'm not militant. If i was I would be comfortable with that and tell you no anyway. Thuggery is not cute. If what I do is called thuggery by some ill informed misfit that is in no way my fault.

Some people do think I am a thug. I dont worry about what others think however. I know what works and what doesnt work. Its inefficient wasting time talking to people that think they have a right to disrespect or threaten you. Its better to put a foot in their ass or in this case burn their sign or home to the ground.
So you feel threatened by a Trump sign on the side of a bus.

Yes. That's why I am happy it was burned. Too bad they didnt burn the idiots home that put it up.

Yes. That's why I am happy it was burned. Too bad they didnt burn the idiots home that put it up.
So prior to running for President Trump did something hurtful to you?

The proper response to this sign would be a sign that looks identical on the opposite side of the road or a hundred feet up on the same side that says in orange letters on a white background LIAR.

New Topics

Forum List

Back