Trump should

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Tap Kasich as his VP. I STRONGLY disagree with Trump on Snowden being a spy....Kasich is the best guy up there for VP...I liked him before and he is starting to grow on me....maybe he can help Trump iron out some of the rough spots....We shall see though.Trump is very by the book obey the law etc. I just don't see Snowden exposing the criminal acts of the NSA as spying.

I don't agree with him on everything either but I still see him as the only candidate who will break up the good old boys club in Washington. Kasich would help him win Ohio but if he runs any more tv ads comparing Trump to Hitler he can forget about that.

Tap Kasich as his VP. I STRONGLY disagree with Trump on Snowden being a spy....Kasich is the best guy up there for VP...I liked him before and he is starting to grow on me....maybe he can help Trump iron out some of the rough spots....We shall see though.Trump is very by the book obey the law etc. I just don't see Snowden exposing the criminal acts of the NSA as spying.
I think Kasich would make a fine VP.

If Kasich agrees to support Trump, then I am a bloody fool.
A good business person chooses people who can and know how to get a job done. Its not always who you personally like or what you personally like.

Kasich doesnt even know why he's in the race by his own admission.......why pick a clueless moron

Kasich doesnt even know why he's in the race by his own admission.......why pick a clueless moron
You seriously expect him to say well I am just running for VP!
No I expect him to have put some thought into his campaign before launching it.....he didnt

Maybe he did, maybe he just doesn't want to tell people why.

Maybe he's in it to get himself known and to run in 4 or 8 years time with more name recognition etc.

Forum List

Back